Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms?

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #41  
Where can I buy a set of these for a kubota 4740 cat 2
From me at Fit Rite Hydraulics.com I supply them with 2 sets of implement balls.

For your tractor I recommend the cat 1-2 ends, not the full cat 2 ends. The cat 1-2 ends are good for 9000lbs, you do not need or want the cat 2 ends for an L4740.

$250 you do the all the work, ship me the extendable ends and I will do the cutting, welding, grinding and painting. $400

I can typically ship the bare ends in 1-2 days. Ship your links to me, it is best if I receive them on a Friday so that I can return ship them the following Monday.

Use the Fit Rite contact form if you want to move forward with this.

Attachments

• IMG_3066.JPG
    IMG_3066.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3069.JPG
    IMG_3069.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 150
   / Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #42  
My issue is I have a jobn deere MX 6 brush mower with cat 2 pins and all my attachments are cat 1. I do not want to change the mower to cat 1 as John deere wants 275 for the kit. It appears that with your set up all I need are different balls and I can hook up to both cat 1 and cat 2.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #43  
My issue is I have a jobn deere MX 6 brush mower with cat 2 pins and all my attachments are cat 1. I do not want to change the mower to cat 1 as John deere wants 275 for the kit. It appears that with your set up all I need are different balls and I can hook up to both cat 1 and cat 2.
I can't remember if they make the balls for a Cat 2 hook with the hole for a Cat 1 implement though, but you can always get bushings for the Cat 1 implements and run the Cat 2 balls.

Just make sure there is enough space for the hook on the Cat 1 implements. These hooks are built to take a beating and therefore are somewhat bulky.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #44  
My issue is I have a jobn deere MX 6 brush mower with cat 2 pins and all my attachments are cat 1. I do not want to change the mower to cat 1 as John deere wants 275 for the kit. It appears that with your set up all I need are different balls and I can hook up to both cat 1 and cat 2..

You would simply get cat 2 balls. Yes the cat 1 & cat 2 balls are exactly the same other than the ID for the different pin sizes.
The straight cat 1 hooks only have cat 1 sized balls that are a smaller OD. The cat 1-2 and cat 2 sized hooks take the same sized balls which are larger that the straight cat 1 hooks take.

As ptsg mentioned, you could very easily have clearance issues with full sized cat 2 hooks on cat 1 implements.

Attachments

• IMG_3899.JPG
    IMG_3899.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 140
   / Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #45  
For my situation, the QH isn't useful. When I'm changing over from the backhoe to a 3 point implement, the QH is just another thing to mount, and with the telescoping arms hooking up any 3 point attachment is easy anyways. It is rare that I'm in that much of a hurry when changing implements. Without the backhoe maybe it would add more value to my setup.

If anyone wants a SpeeCo QH in "like new" condition I will sell you mine for $25. Right now it is basically just another thing that I store. PM me if you want to pick up in Southern CO.
I also have a backhoe for my 3046R Deere and any quick hitch would have to be removed.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #46  
I picked up a set of these and will install tomorrow, they are also to work with the backhoe.
IMG_1416.JPG

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #47  
Here is a set for an L6060 that I supplied. :cool:

They are available for top links also. 👍

The last picture of the top & tilt set went to the tractor in the first picture with the draft arm European style QH.
I'm interested in a set for my New Holand TC35.
Do you make the extendable draft arm link with the hook? Also the hydraulic top-link with hook?

Attachments

• extendable lift arm.JPG
    extendable lift arm.JPG
    172.4 KB · Views: 61
  • hydraulic top link with hook.JPG
    hydraulic top link with hook.JPG
    154.7 KB · Views: 49
   / Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #49  
I'm interested in a set for my New Holand TC35.
Do you make the extendable draft arm link with the hook? Also the hydraulic top-link with hook?
Typically the existing extendable links get the ball swivel ends cut off and the Euro hooks welded on.
Yes I can-do build the hydraulic top links with the Euro hook, similar to the one previously pictured.

/ Quick Hitch or 3 point extendable arms? #50  
Where did you get them?
I purchase them from Deere but I do have another set from the 3046r that I kept and after receiving the others I should have just modified them because there is very little difference.