Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings #1  

alexsbuddy

Gold Member
Tractor
LS XG3037 w/ LS LL3109 FEL Kodiak SD5 Mower, Speeco Model 65 PHD, Bush Hog BX-600 Box Blade, Titan 42" Skid Steer Pallet Fork/Hay Spear Combo
Just installed a set of RanchEx quick hitch adapter bushings on my 3 pt. rotary mower lift pins and what a difference! No more slop and won't have to worry about the mower lift pins jumping out of the Cat. 1 quick hitch arms. Highly recommend the adapter bushings for anyone using the HF or similar Cat. 1 quick hitch. Got them on Amazon for $9.95 for a set. Item #102074.

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings
Just installed a set of RanchEx quick hitch adapter bushings on my 3 pt. rotary mower lift pins and what a difference! No more slop and won't have to worry about the mower lift pins jumping out of the Cat. 1 quick hitch arms. Highly recommend the adapter bushings for anyone using the HF or similar Cat. 1 quick hitch. Got them on Amazon for $9.95 for a set. Item #102074.
Here are a couple of pictures. 20181206_062946.jpeg20181206_062930.jpeg

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings #3  
Did they included the roll pins? I bought singles from Amazon for $3.60 each, but no roll pins

Did they included the roll pins? I bought singles from Amazon for $3.60 each, but no roll pins
Yes. And they were very easy to install. I took the lift pins off the mower, installed the bushings, and the reinstalled the lift pins on the mower. Took all of 10-15 minutes.

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings #5  
That’s a good price for the adapters. I have several pair on implements for many years now with good success.

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings #6  
According to CamelCamelCamel.com now is the best time to buy. I paid $10.99 per set for mine when I got them before the price jumped up.

As a side note, always best to check the price on Amazon stuff with a price tracking site. If its something you aren't in urgent need of it can save you a bunch of money by waiting for the price to drop. The site also shows you the full history so you can see the likelyhood of the price changing. Easiest way to watch for price changes is to just put the item in your Amazon cart and click save it for later, then whenever you check your cart Amazon will automatically notify you of the price changes at the top of the cart page.

RanchEx Bushings.jpg

Great information! Thank you.

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings #8  
I bought three sets of same ones a little over a month ago from Amazon at regular price and that was a good deal, this is a great price!

I bought three sets of same ones a little over a month ago from Amazon at regular price and that was a good deal, this is a great price!
That's what I thought. They run $16 to $40 a set (very same product) other places. Glad I picked up a spare set.

/ Quick Hitch Adapter Bushings #10  
Hmm. All of my stuff just has the cat 1to2 with cat 2to3 bushings and standard hitch pins.