Snow Attachments Quick Attach hydraulic angle snow plow

/ Quick Attach hydraulic angle snow plow #11  
Mr. Hilbilly, your plow seems somewhat unique with the rotary connection.

It would be good to put a post over in the long running "Show Your Snow Equipment" thread.

It seems like a solid, efficient set-up.

/ Quick Attach hydraulic angle snow plow #12  
Mind U my ride is a CUT, but I found that U need to have a heavy tractor to push an angled plow.
With a quantity of snow up front pushing at an angle I often found my CUT being shoved in the opposite direction.
So much so that I scrapped some rims from crabbing.

I did prior operate a plow truck and no way can a tractor plow and curl snow the same way.

My solution was to dedicate my tractor plow into a straight 'pusher' with one wing (ear?), one as then I have minimum spill over and always where I can control it.
Mind U I only use the pusher for minor snow events as the blower gets the white stuff well out of the way.
(We get a lot of snow here in Quebec.)

Comment:
The further the blade is from the front wheels, the more side pushing you'll get.
Short coupled is best.

/ Quick Attach hydraulic angle snow plow #13  
My suggestions would be to build your own, if you have that capability. Mine is fabricated from an Exmark zero turn plow. It's frame mounted, chain supported for float and, when angled, is only about 3 inches from the front tire. That minimizes side thrust and also minimizes overall length of the machine. Both good things.