Loader Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader

/ Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader #1  

Mike68

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 750
Has anyone had any luck getting a quick attach mount that fit the 67 series loader arms? I have a JD 750 with the 67 series loader. I want to convert the pin on style bucket to QA so that I can make use accessories such as pallet forks and a snow blade easily.

As I understand it the centerline distance between the loader arms would be different than a standard QA equipped tractor. That should be OK as I would just compensate when I put the QA brackets on my bucket, etc. I just would not be able to borrow QA attachments.

I am more concerned if the QA mount would fit on the end of the loader arms(width) and if the pin diameter and spacing would be same.

/ Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader #2  
:welcome:

/ Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader #3  
I've got the same question about a quick attach for the 67 loader on my JD750.

Figured I'd give this thread a bump and see if there was any new info out there.

/ Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader #4  
There is a manufacturer called HLA in Ontario. They build all kind of loader attachments and adapters.

/ Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader #5  
Worksaver makes many QH adapters, but the main killer for the 67 will be adding the additional weight and moving the attachment out further. I'm thinking the #832655 plus the pin-on bracket they mention to adapt it, your looking at adding an additional 150 pounds though before you even add an implement.

Attachments Using Quick Attach System

/ Quick Attach for 67 Series Loader #6  
Thanks for the replies, folks!

@kennyd, really good point about the increased weight and the distance of it from the pivot - I hadn't thought about that. With that loader and small tractor, I'd guess that it would really limit the utility for the loader.