Question about using a stabilizer?

/ Question about using a stabilizer? #31  
I read all the praise for Star-Tron on this forum and I have used it. But then I saw a you tube video on a motorcycle channel that tested gas stabilizers and it's results were one of the worst?
So I started using Marine Stabil again.
Another vote for marine Stabil

/ Question about using a stabilizer? #35  
Alright. Does it seem to work better than the normal version?
I've never had trouble with the red (regular) stay-bil but heard about the blue (marine) and that it was better. Both are so *inexpensive and go so far, the cost difference is irrelevant.
*compared to diesel additives especially the anti fungal treatments.

/ Question about using a stabilizer? #37  
Not sure. How would you compare? In my experience marine stabil will keep gas in the engine good for several years.
Two years is the most I've had regular StaBil in gas, and it worked. No stratification when I emptied the tank.

But the gas was no longer potent enough for a couple of vehicles.

/ Question about using a stabilizer? #38  
Hmm. I'm blissfully unaware of what's happening on You Tube.

Instead, I go by the results of my own "testing". But I'm definitely open to any suggestions of better products yet.

What seemed to be the problem with Star Tron in the You Tube setup? And what time periods were used. One winter, five years...?
I'll see if I can find it again.

/ Question about using a stabilizer? #39  
Here's the video I saw. So far everything I've seen on Fort Nine is pretty trustable. I get all my motorcycle accessories from them.
And Ryan is pretty entertaining, LOL

/ Question about using a stabilizer? #40  
Alright, not having oxygenated gas, and with water (condensation) not being an issue here, I'll keep using Star Tron since it sure seems to work well for me.

Maybe in a humid environment the Star Tron Marine version would be better?