Propane prices..

/ Propane prices.. #31  
I just topped off the propane tank today. $1.80/ gal. Was way more expensive last year. At least something is cheaper this year.

/ Propane prices.. #32  
Washington State,

Propane 2.74/gallon on owned tank.

Diesel 5.24/gallon for 350 gallons delivered to owned tank.

/ Propane prices.. #33  
Propane was $1.77 to owned tank this year in August. Last few years they never showed up (Southern States Co-op).

I tried switching suppliers. Not many options here. Suburban Propane wanted $90 for an inspection but when they showed up and saw we had a bridge across the creek, they refused without a certified engineer approval for their trucks. Goodbye. I've had full concrete trucks across the bridge as well as fuel tankers. Fire Dept Chief told me the county engineer approved it for fire trucks.

Last diesel I got was 291 gallons at $3.16 in June. That's about half gone now.

/ Propane prices.. #34  
Washington State, near the city of The Dalles Oregon. $2.19 owned tank. Price was for a 500 gallon minimum purchase.

/ Propane prices.. #35  
Good Afternoon Guys,
In Vermont I pre bought 400 gals at $2.00.
In Ct last year I was paying $2.69, and then another supplier contacted me and said they would deliver all winter for $1.99 ! I called my original supplier and they agreed to that same price, so I didnt switch !

At least a little cheaper this year ! All my tanks are owned by us !

/ Propane prices.. #36  
NW WI our prebuy last year was 2.09, this year summer fill promo was $1.49, just completed this year's prebuy at $1.69 for the winter.

/ Propane prices.. #37  
Summer fill here was 1.29 per gallon contract price for winter was 1.49 per gallon. Today is last day for summer fill and last day for contract here.

/ Propane prices.. #38  
The propane station at Tractor Supply was charging $3.60/gallon this week. Costco was somewhere around $2.78. Haven't had need to check the big propane distributors for delivered price but last time I did that a 100# tank, delivered, was horribly expensive. So much so I think I could have purchased a new tank at Costco and had them fill, then haul it home myself for about the same.

/ Propane prices.. #39  
I paid $1.695 last week for a little less than 700 gallons.

It would’ve been a little bit less earlier in the season but I’ve been trying to get a pad poured to move my tank onto but getting anybody to do any work around Northeast Indiana is like getting people to pull their teeth so I ended up just biting the bullet and having my tank filled

/ Propane prices.. #40  
I keep some small tanks (100, 40, 33 and 20 pound tanks) for shop use,,
such as a mini forge, a couple infrared heaters,,

No home delivery would fill the tanks smaller than 100 pound, the smaller ones have a different fitting.
I took the tanks to a local ACE hardware I got 59 gallons for $3.29 per gallon.

When I got home, I did a back calculation comparing my purchase to the "BLUE RHINO" pre-filled tanks.

My final cost was exactly 1/2 the cost of buying pre-filled BLUE RHINO tanks.
PLUS,, since BLUE RHINO puts so little in each tank, I would need to move 17 tanks
(some Blue Rhino resellers even charge more than what I calculated with)

I thought it was bad enough getting 7 tanks to fit in my truck,
let alone having to pay BLUE RHINO $388 for that much propane!!