Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #51  
Mahindra in general developed a reputation for poor NA aftersales support within the industry well before COVID. They are not a bad product but if you can't get parts or service it becomes a huge inconvenience.
I like the product....very good so far. But you are right the few parts I have had to order have been long in coming. With one very bad misfire on what was sent. IE an upgraded replacement part that needed a different ,and specialized, mount. Part arrived 4 weeks then mount 5-6 weeks later

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #52  
I have a 1626 so I haven't needed anything. I ordered the front driveshaft dust boot a few months ago and haven't heard anything but I think that's just the particular dealer in general.

I need to call one of the big dealers and see what they say.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #53  
Part of the problem is that Mahindra doesn't seem to support their dealer network very well. Out here on the west coast the dealers are always changing and that doesn't make for re-assuring customer service.

I recently got a used Kioti and have been pleasantly surprised at how good the dealer network in my area has been.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #54  
Part of the problem is that Mahindra doesn't seem to support their dealer network very well. Out here on the west coast the dealers are always changing and that doesn't make for re-assuring customer service.
That hasn't been our experience here in the East.
2 yrs ago, we needed 102 parts for a Mahindra cabbed tractor that had a tree fall on it.
Got every single part and had more trouble with the insurance company holding things up than anything else.
Mahindra was extremely helpful and has shown this to be a regular experience with the dealership I work at.
Of course covid has created a giant skid mark on all goods and services and now we also are having some issues depending on the parts.

Another issue that has surfaced is because freight charges have gone through the roof.
Some dealers have been reluctant to order parts until they get to the quota point of free or reduced freight charges.

This delays the part and angrys the customer.
Not smart in my mind but everyone is trying to make a buck at the expense of the consumer of course.
It's like a "new normal" and truly maddening if you're trying to run a business.

I'm glad you have a better experience with your Kioti dealer.
One of our cooperating associates owns a Kioti delaership close by.
Contrary to your good fortune, he's pulling his remaining hairs out by what he is going through with Kioti.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #55  

I recently got a used Kioti and have been pleasantly surprised at how good the dealer network in my area has been.
That sounds like Massey Ferguson where I live. I’m always driving around saying “there used to be a Massey deakersh there…” I feel your pain. 😩