Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #1  

Bobvt

Silver Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6500, Mahindra mPower 85, LS XP8084CPS
Over the last four months I have had to purchase several parts for my two Mahindra tractors (6500 4WD & mPower 85). Shortest time I had to wait was a little over three weeks. Three of the parts, I had to wait over two months. I have had it with Mahindra. I will not be buying another!

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts
In case you hadn't noticed, it's kind of hard to get a lot of things right now from overseas. I'm not sure I'd be blaming any given company for supply chain issues.
I have ordered items from China and India with deliveries between 4 and 5 weeks. Why doesn't Mahindra's Houston facility stock parts. Three to five weeks to get a filter! I can get LS parts much quicker.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #6  
I have been waiting about 2 months for an O ring for mine. Glad I am not a full time farmer either needing to harvest or plant.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #9  
Every brand and manufacturer is having supply issues right now. Where I live I've noticed every dealership new car lot is very empty looking.

Especially India. India is getting absolutely killed by the covid. A good portion of the country is shut down.

Some of it is their own fault. Covid springs up where the people live -- 'Poorly' is the most PC word I can think of.

And some places aren't all that well-known for good hygiene practices. Even in the US. It hits where it can breed and reproduce best.

Take out the big cities and covid is a minor nuisance.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #10  
My local Kubota and JD inventories are low and their lots are albeit empty. My John Deere 5045D is more Indian than my Mahindra 1635.