Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #13  
a few years ago i needed a solenoid part - dealer screwed up the order first time. weeks later they said they were trying to getthe part. 5 weeks later still notta and the guy pretty much copped an attitude with me and really tivcked me off - he is 60 miles away and was already a hassle dealing with. haven't ben there snce but have to get it serviced badly. might have to try another dealer also about 60 miles away. anyway - i ended up getting the part a bit cheaper from bills tractor in TX i believe it is and got it in 2-3 days. go figure. talked to some head guy at mahindra and he gave me the hmmm haaa run around but never wanted to try to clear the mess up re: shabby dealer issues. love my tactor but generally not pleased at all with dealers and also mahindra as a company. FWIW!!!!!

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #14  
Waited about 2 months for parts for mine. Supposedly everything finally arrived and I should get it back soon. I'm told this is impacting everybody, but it sure seems to be worse with Mahindra with their JIT model.

There are a few places in the USA that inventory Mahindra parts. Look around and, if you can, buy parts from USA inventory instead of relying on the supply chain. That's my only advice.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #15  
Been using Bills Tractor last two filter service bundle for around sixty dollars plus shipping for filter bundle on Mahindra emax 25 when the dealer wanted about $90 bucks for just the air filter. Yeah no choice, same type stuff for much less.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #16  
It has now been over 3 months awaiting an O ring. No one has any idea when it will come.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #17  
It has now been over 3 months awaiting an O ring. No one has any idea when it will come.
Mahindra ...... "World's best selling tractor" ????

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #18  
Why are you waiting for an O-ring from Mahindra? or any other manufacturer for that matter. Just grab the o-ring, go to an hydraulic shop or any other place that deals with seals and get probably 20 for the price of one OEM.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #19  
They say it is a non standard size. I think the shop already tried other avenues.

/ Problem with Getting Mahindra Parts #20  
Go to a hydraulic cylinder repair place. They probably won't have your metric sized O ring in stock, but I got the seals and O rings I needed in 2 days.

Worth a try.