Powershift transm problem

/ Powershift transm problem #1  

MIGMANDRY

Tractor
landini 8830
Hey guys:
I own a Yanmar Fx235, had a problem with engaging the 4x4, so I cut the tractor to repair the lever that move the 4x4 pinion, which was bent. But after reinstalling the transmission again, fill with oil, turn on the tractor, and engaging any gear, it will not move.what did I do wrong? Maybe change position of lever ( next to the 4x4 lever), that disengage the transmission?

/ Powershift transm problem #3  
Hey guys:
I own a Yanmar Fx235, had a problem with engaging the 4x4, so I cut the tractor to repair the lever that move the 4x4 pinion, which was bent. But after reinstalling the transmission again, fill with oil, turn on the tractor, and engaging any gear, it will not move.what did I do wrong? Maybe change position of lever ( next to the 4x4 lever), that disengage the transmission?
Yamar tractors only use TF500A or Deere Hy-Gard J20C. So any product must state meets or exceeds and never compatible with.

example,
20220710_153346md.jpg

20220710_153416md.jpg

TF500A=J20C_.jpg

/ Powershift transm problem #4  
If you cant find the correct fluid, I use to mercon dextron automatic transmission fluid.
The inside of my yanmars were always sparkling clean inside, and the cold weather never slowed them down much.

Did you by any chance clean the hydraulic filter screen inside the machine when you worked on it, gunk could of shifted and clogged the inside hyd filter

Did you replace the hydraulic filter with a Yanmar brand filter?

Loosen the hyd filter and see if its getting fluid thru it, if not put some fluid it in and screw it back on, (messy)

It could have an air-lock inside the filter, try raising the 3 point hitch a little at a time, after you let it run for 5 minutes.

These are just common suggestions, but it could be that in your reassembly it didn't go back the same as before.
Its hard to trouble shoot, if you cant see it...

/ Powershift transm problem #5  
If you cant find the correct fluid, I use to mercon dextron automatic transmission fluid.
The inside of my yanmars were always sparkling clean inside, and the cold weather never slowed them down much.

Did you by any chance clean the hydraulic filter screen inside the machine when you worked on it, gunk could of shifted and clogged the inside hyd filter

Did you replace the hydraulic filter with a Yanmar brand filter?

Loosen the hyd filter and see if its getting fluid thru it, if not put some fluid it in and screw it back on, (messy)

It could have an air-lock inside the filter, try raising the 3 point hitch a little at a time, after you let it run for 5 minutes.

These are just common suggestions, but it could be that in your reassembly it didn't go back the same as before.
Its hard to trouble shoot, if you cant see it...
Does the FX235 use a spin on lube filter for the hydraulics too? If so, the micro level could be way to fine, preventing proper flow. 30 to 35 micron works best.

/ Powershift transm problem #6  
Yes, the 235FX takes a Yanmar hyd spin on filter, plus an internal one, all the F models take a spin on too.