Power Trac Web Site Problems?

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems?
Dave,

Thanks. That's a good idea. I'll give them a call and see what I can find out. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif/w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #22  
KCook,
<font color=blue>Thanks, we are going to make a long weekend out of it, PT on Friday.</font color=blue>
Is that Friday, May 10 or Friday May 17. If it's the 17th, I might see you there.

Scott

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems?
Thanks Dave. I'm not sure when we'll be going yet, but I'll contact you before we leave. That's exactly the route we'd be driving, so dropping by for a demo would work out great!

Just out of curiosity, if I should end up buying a PT, what kind of Finders Fee do you get?? /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #24  
I've been working to get togehter the extra cash needed to buy my PT dream machine /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif. Thanks for missing me. I do check in now and again, but have tried not to be so verbose...after all, without a tractor, I'm in need of insights and advice, not really in a position to offer any.

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #25  
No I am sorry later on this summer or early fall:)

KCook

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #26  
Hmm... given the prices they charge for everything I think the best I could hope for would be a can of touch up paint. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif