Power Trac Web Site Problems?

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #1  

Golfgar4

Elite Member
Tractor
None -yet. Until then FunBuggy (EZ-Go) will have to do!
I've been trying to get to Power Trac's web site to see if I could find the closest dealer, but the site is not accessible. Does anyone know if this is just a short term problem?

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #2  
My understanding is that they no longer work through dealers. They just sell factory direct.

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #3  
You buy from the factory only! You can buy it there or they will ship it to your home.

KCook

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #4  
Garry:
I got on the PT site fine yesterday, but today can't get to it.
Maybe they're finally going to update to show that my PT 1845 weighs about 3000 lb. rather than the 1800 that the site has shown for years.
As others have noted, they do only sell machines and parts directly. They can sell more machine for the buck that way, but lose a lot of market because there aren't PT dealers to demonstrate or work on the machines.

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #5  
I too tried to go there for my daily PT drooling session. /w3tcompact/icons/grin.gif I think they are continuing their website upgrade work. Maybe they will drop prices across the board for those of us in buying mode. /w3tcompact/icons/wink.gif /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems?
That does make considering purchasing one a little difficult, doesn't it? /w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

I've been following all the threads you guys have had going, and you've piqued my interest. I really wouldn't feel comfortable about seriously considering buying one without the ability to get on one and see how it fits - or maybe more accurately how I fit IT! I'm 6'0 and about 250 lbs., so I want something that I'll be comfortable on and not feel like I'm squeezing into it.

I'm in South Central Wisconsin, about 45 minutes away from Madison, the state capital, and 75 minutes from Milwaukee. If anyone has any ideas on how I can see and touch one in this area, please let me know. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Thanks,

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #7  
<font color=red>Maybe they will drop prices across the board for those of us in buying mode.</font color=red>
More likely, they'll raise them across the board to cover MossRoad, Bubenberg's and Muhammad's commissions. (For Sedgewood and me, PT figures we already got too good a deal, so no commissions to 1845 owners.)

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #8  
I highly recommend a vacation trip to Tazewell, VA. It's pretty country, the motel is paid for by Power Trac, and you get to play on as many machines as you want. Cheaper than a resort, and more fun. (Some family members may disagree)

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems?
<font color=blue>"I highly recommend a vacation trip to Tazewell, VA."</font color=blue>

/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif/w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif I'll be going out to Pennsylvania this summer to pick up my son's (actually Dad's car) car. I don't suppose Tazewell is in the northern part of Virginia? Might just be able to make a detour if it's not too far out of the way.

Thanks, Charlie.

/ Power Trac Web Site Problems? #10  
<font color=red>"I don't suppose Tazewell is in the northern part of Virginia? Might just be able to make a detour if it's not too far out of the way.</font color=red>
Unfortunately, Tazewell is about as far from Pennsylvania as you can get without leaving Virginia. It's an easy trip down Route 81, however.