Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #31  
Update: The Stucchi fittings are a cross match to a Faster NV series.
The 1/2" is a standard ISO. The Stucchi number is M.BIR 12 NPT, part # 800501005. (The female is 800501004.)
On my 1445, it is used for the case drain, or for the return from the post driver. These cross reference to Parker 6600, Faster ANV ISO A.

The PTO connectors are a Stucchi “IR 34V FA NPT” pair, these are Stucchi’s Faster interchange series. I spoke to Ray at Stucchi, who said that the part number should be 820001022, and 820001023. I believe that the Faster part # is NV 34 NPT F or NV 34 NPT M. These are not ISO.

The key letters here for Stucchi are the "FA" which is for their Faster interchange. Without it, the IR series are 2mm too large. Don't ask how I know.:mad:

In stock by a number of vendors, once you have the part numbers...

All the best,

Peter

Can anyone shed some light on what the larger fittings are for the 14XX and 18XX?
I'm guessing that they are Stucchi IRV series, specifically, (820001022?), IR34V FA for the larger PTO fittings. Has anyone cross matched the large drain fitting? BIR12 (800501005?)
All the best,
Peter

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread
Hey, I made this thread a sticky, so it stays at the top of the forum for easier reference. Anyone object to that?

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #33  
Anyone know what aftermarket Spal (or other brand) fan fits a PT-425. I've replaced mine once, ordering from Tazewell, but need to replace it again and hope to save a few bucks. TIA.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #34  
There should be numbers all over it (There are on mine) Do you have the diameter? Depth? Its pretty easy to source out.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #35  
PT 1850 Additional Info

Cooling Fan = Spahl 30100385

Oil Temp Sensor = VDO 323-121

Tram Pump - Bondioli M4-PV

Wheel Motors - White 6 cu In

Paint - Red = Rustoleum Machine Red
Black - Rustoleum FLat Black

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #36  
Uh, I don't think slope mowers have a 6ci wheel motor. (1430s have an 18.x ci).

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #37  
Humph so much for the notes I got. You are probably very right on this on.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #38  
Anyone know what aftermarket Spal (or other brand) fan fits a PT-425. I've replaced mine once, ordering from Tazewell, but need to replace it again and hope to save a few bucks. TIA.

Order one directly from Spal. Got info from old fan, went to their website and found same model, then ordered. Think it was around $75, but that was 4-5 years ago.

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread #39  
Looking for new rubber dust cap and plug for PT-422 quick connect hydraulic fittings. Will any 1/2" cap and plug work?
Thanks
Frank

/ Power Trac Parts Cross Reference Thread
Not sure. Tractor Supply lists them on their websites for about $4.00. They have plugs and caps in red and black.