Power-trac Forum

/ Power-trac Forum #61  
<the tilt meter read 38 degrees >

Wow!!!

Now thats what i call a hill.

/ Power-trac Forum #62  
Glennmac Re: Power-trac Forum

<font color=blue>I didn't get the option (I unfortunately let them talk me out of it)</font color=blue>

I'm dissapointed. I thought you always got every option. What else did you not get on your EF?

--Brad

/ Power-trac Forum #63  
Your new home, guys. /w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

/ Power-trac Forum #64  
Muhammad, Thanks, but you had me worried for a minute. I went to the Other Brands section as usual and thought I was lost in a time warp. It took me a minute to realize what was going on; it is still morning here in the West. It also made me reflect on a sign I saw, that said: At our age,"Getting Lucky", means finding your car in the parking lot./w3tcompact/icons/hmm.gif

/ Power-trac Forum #66  

glennmac, in rougher terrain we use the 48 inch rough cut mower and two 57 inch kunz mowers in tow. to have a nice cut you have to sharpen the blades as you would for a finish mower.

good luck

/ Power-trac Forum #67  
Thanks , finally we have a home of our own.

/ Power-trac Forum #68  

Brad - <font color=blue>I'm dissapointed. I thought you always got every option. What else did you not get on your EF?</font color=blue>

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post any EarthForce related messages here or not. The PT guys are pretty zealous, maybe even jealous, and never gave me permission... /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

But, to answer your question, the only things I didn't get were 1) the afore-mentioned locking differentials, 2) a flashing beacon (which I'd already planned to supercede with the LEDs I installed 3) a tool kit, because no one could provide a list of the contents thereof.

/ Power-trac Forum #69  

I thought you knew that family doesn't need to ask permission. /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

/ Power-trac Forum #70  

Mark,
You are a part of the articulated family.
PJ