Pick Up Bed Liners

/ Pick Up Bed Liners
Guys..thx very much for all the replies...I'm getting pricing tomorrow on Rhino and Line X..I'll post .
And I do like the idea of a mat over the liner. Not very expensive and expendable

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #24  
All I can say is my dealer talked me into putting a plastic liner in my new F150 and never ever again will I buy one of those pieces of crap. I'm probably just going to throw that $800 away and get it sprayed.
I almost broke my tailbone on that crap this winter. I have a fuel transfer tank in the bed, so probably some fuel drippings mixed with the snow and ice.....I went to get up into the bed of the truck and before I knew it I was on the ground on my butt.
I have a plastic liner in my truck and have no issues with it. Yeah, it's a little slippery but not bad and it helps slide stuff in/out and is easy to clear the snow out of the bed. Sorry about your accident, mine isn't THAT slippery.
Plastic bedliner and rubber mats will rust away your bed in my experiences with them bad thing for me anyway, I didn't fully realize it til it was to late. First truck I owned with a spray in bed liner is my current one I'll never try or use anything else again. Unsure on brand of spray but it has held up well in 7-8 yrs.
Any bed rust I've had came from underneath...road salt, etc. mostly. Had to pull the liner out for some reason a couple years back, and the bed looked like new, truck was probably 18 years old at the time...liner was there when I bought it. I can see how a mat could trap moisture.

I suppose next time I'd go for spray in, if for no reason other than it's one less bulky plastic thing to dispose of. You KNOW it won't fit the next truck!!:ROFLMAO:

/ Pick Up Bed Liners
Got my Line X Price..$625...scheduled for 6/29! Must be a good business:cool:

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #26  
Like anything else ...It's all about the prep. Most of the brand name shops are pretty diligent in the prep work.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners
   / Pick Up Bed Liners #28  
Just my opinion but I actually like bed liner because you can slide stuff on it but it’s not so slippery that everything moves around. I had a bed mat in a previous truck and didn’t like it.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #29  
I used a horse stall mat in the back of my Ram, I can throw anything I want back there and it still looks new...

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #30  
Got my Line X Price..$625...scheduled for 6/29! Must be a good business:cool:
Wow, I'm surprised that much in US dollars. My Ford dealer quoted me $500 Canadian (which is worthless) to do my 8 foot box.
BUT then again that was Sept 2020 so covid pricing wasn't in full effect at that point.

Last edited: