Pick Up Bed Liners

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #1  

Red Horse

Veteran Member
Tractor
Deere 655ZTrak, Deere 4720 Cab, 400 X LT 155
Have to get a liner for F-150. Thinking spray in...Rhino or Line X . Any opinions?

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #4  
Had Line X spray several years ago holding up great. (y)

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #5  
No complaints with Line-X in my 22 yo to-de-dump Tundra pickup. I suspect the guy doing the install is a key. I recall him asking how fine or coarse I wanted the texture. $250 in 2001. What are they charging now?

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #7  
All I can say is my dealer talked me into putting a plastic liner in my new F150 and never ever again will I buy one of those pieces of crap. I'm probably just going to throw that $800 away and get it sprayed.
I almost broke my tailbone on that crap this winter. I have a fuel transfer tank in the bed, so probably some fuel drippings mixed with the snow and ice.....I went to get up into the bed of the truck and before I knew it I was on the ground on my butt.

NEVER AGAIN!!!

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #8  
I have always used the fitted rubber liners in my trucks. Cargo stays put, and the price is right. The only disadvantage is that dirt and grime accumulate under the liner.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #9  
I've had both spray in and the full sized rubber mat. Liked them both but think that I'd go with the spray in as the whole inside of the bed is protected. Also recommend the over the lip style.

/ Pick Up Bed Liners #10  
All I can say is my dealer talked me into putting a plastic liner in my new F150 and never ever again will I buy one of those pieces of crap. I'm probably just going to throw that $800 away and get it sprayed.
I almost broke my tailbone on that crap this winter. I have a fuel transfer tank in the bed, so probably some fuel drippings mixed with the snow and ice.....I went to get up into the bed of the truck and before I knew it I was on the ground on my butt.

NEVER AGAIN!!!
Bought a used truck with plastic Bed liner. It was slick.
current truck has line X , still looks good after seven years