Price Check NX4510 Quote

/ NX4510 Quote #1  

blb078

Silver Member
Tractor
LS 4150HC
Been shopping and getting prices on LS and Kioti. Below is the quote I received from the closest dealer just over an hour away.
NX4510 hst cab w/loader $31k
back hoe w/12" bucket $7230
3rd function $1250
2 rear remotes $820
hydraulic thumb for bh $1500
foot bads for bh $150
beet juice in rear tires $500

total $42450

free delivery, no tax.

This is a model already on the lot, would need to order remotes and bh, and i will be paying cash.

This was his initial offer. Was thinking of countering at 36.5k which would be just under 15% off.

Do you think the 36.5k is lowballing it to much???

/ NX4510 Quote #3  
I am a John Deere guy but my guess would be that your offer is low. I doubt that there is a ton of mark-up in some of the attachments so I would say around 40k will be your best price

/ NX4510 Quote #4  
I think you're way too low also. Of course, the dealer can say no to any offer. But the risk is that he'll think you're not trying to be fair with him. That makes it tougher to get together, and even if you do, it starts the relationship off with some loss of potential goodwill that you may want to rely on later. Whenever I negotiate pricing, I try hard to convey from the outset that I want to make sure the seller has a fair margin. JMHO.

/ NX4510 Quote
Ok, thanks, why is it that everywhere I've read 10-15% off is about what you can expect, now this price is just a smidge under 15% and people are saying it's way low. Does that approach not apply to Kioti tractors?

/ NX4510 Quote #6  
Ok, thanks, why is it that everywhere I've read 10-15% off is about what you can expect, now this price is just a smidge under 15% and people are saying it's way low. Does that approach not apply to Kioti tractors?

I think you have in mind 10-15% off the manufacturer's list price. E.g., if you go to Kubota's website and use the "build your tractor" tool, 15% off is about what you might negotiate with the individual dealer. That's based on my own experience about 2-1/2 ys ago when I was shopping. And it of course will vary depending on the geographic market.

In Kioti's case, unless something has changed recently, Kioti doesn't publish list prices. So unless you actually sit down with a salesman willing to show you the actual numbers in the pricing database, you won't know what to apply a discount to!

Perhaps a Kioti owner with a more recent shopping experience will weigh in.

/ NX4510 Quote #7  
The price on the Tractor and Loader is a fair price (with one aux remote) and regular fluid in the tires don't think you will get anything off of that. Can't speak to the other items

/ NX4510 Quote #8  
Interesting. I got a quote for $37k for a Kubota L4060 HST cabbed with a loader. Kioti, probably a NX4510 hstc is on my list to check out. Was hoping the Kioti would be a bit cheaper.

/ NX4510 Quote #9  
Regarding your Kioti offer, I think you are not going to get it at your offer and the salesman will probably think you are not serious with that offer of yours being too low. You request a lot of extra's there so this makes the price higher and less negotiable. Just my thoughts. Bob

/ NX4510 Quote #10  
Look around on Machineo and Tractorhouse for a new leftover. You may need to go get it or have it delivered. You will find them a whole lot cheaper than a 2016. I just saved over $7K on a new leftover NX4510 HST with loader. You could always have them install your BH and Cab. It cost me around $850.00 to go get it. My local dealer said he would take care of any warranty work needed.