Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #1  

JustinE

Bronze Member
I'm looking at getting a ditch and bank flail mower and have narrowed it down to Nova Tractor and Betstco. I'm just trying to figure out which night be the better option with the best after the sale service.

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #2  
Betstco model is Chinese. Nova model is European. That was enough for me.

I did get an email reply from the Nova guy on a question. To be fair, I didn't email the Betstco so I cannot tell how well they respond.

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #3  
Betstco model is Chinese. Nova model is European. That was enough for me.
Unless something has changed, Nova models are made in China to European spec then imported, so unless something has changed, both are made in china.

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #5  
Unless something has changed, Nova models are made in China to European spec then imported, so unless something has changed, both are made in china.
Nova's are German made with Italian parts.

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #6  
maybe "Nova" is, but "Nova Tractor" is not

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #7  
Nova tractor sells these...screen shot from their website. The oem is on the watermark for the drawings. It is a German OEM. They use Italian parts.

1000001461.jpg

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #8  
Here is the info from the OEM in Germany...

1000001462.jpg

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #9  
Nova tractor is technically in Houston, but he is just an importer. Betstco is Chinese. Nova Tractor is not.

/ Nova Tractor vs Betstco Flail #10  
Since I was in contact with Jack @ NovaTractor a few years ago when I was looking for a flail, I just email him again. Here is his reply

Our mower is designed by Germany branch, made in China. Our mower is 100% same as the ones we are selling in Germany.

Like I said .... China

Jack has always been responsive to questions, and customer service seems to be there, but regardless ..... China.