Not a good start

/ Not a good start #21  
So dealer ended up swapping out the machine. Unfortunately the second machine was doing the same thing. At this point I was very frustrated but luckily when I contacted the dealer the engineers from Japan were already at his dealership for some kind of conference. After they got the first machine back they started going over it they immediately found the problem and realize they were going to have to come up with a fix. It has something to do with some kind of spacer. I was very grateful that they found it cuz I was starting to think they were just thinking I was crazy. At this point I'm just waiting for them ,they are sending somebody out to my house to fix it. Yanmar was really nice and they were very appreciative that I kinda help them find an issue. After the fix i will get back to everybody
Wow, that’s a very impressive response. Care to share which dealership this was? Pm maybe, if here is against the rules.

/ Not a good start
Update. Dealer sent me the part to replace. In the end the 25 dollar part didn’t fix the issue instead It cost me $4000. When I got finished I started the tractor and the backhoe Went right through the garage door. I Forgot to put the seat backdown for the backhoe, and the seat was pushing on the controls. Talked to dealer waiting On response from them and Yanmar. I have a few questions when the machine is running do you hear the transmission Whine When you take the Break off and on? I noticed on mine You will periodically hear that whining ,specially if you pull into like a pile of stone and have a load on the engine. Is that all normal? Also When shifting forward and reverse can it sometimes be harsh when it shifts? I noticed if I come to a stop but the Brakes on and then shift it’s fine, but Sometimes when you’re moving and you should forward reverse it seems harsh? let Me know thanks

/ Not a good start #23  
I dont think the dealer new anything. The only reason i say they that because they are 12 hours away from me and thats a pretty big risk for them to take. Only thing that does have me scratching my head, is the dealer said on the sheet that follows the tractor they have it listed at like 0.9 hours on the machine. When I recieved the machine it had alittle over 2.5 hours on it. I put about hour on when I called them
12 hours? Jeez I used to leave Raleigh NC and make Miami Florida in 11.5 hours. Your Dealer performed what I call a service call.

/ Not a good start #24  
12 hours? Jeez I used to leave Raleigh NC and make Miami Florida in 11.5 hours. Your Dealer performed what I call a service call.
Yanmar makes outstanding machines, but their US dealer network is sparse indeed.

/ Not a good start #25  
Wow. That's a terrible turn of events. This unit is the one folks have also had recurring issues with the steering being sluggish with a loaded bucket, and Yanmar is still working on that issue to my knowledge