New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #972  
Increases will slow, I don’t see prices declining. Inflation is here to stay… but I think you know that with your “lol”
yes unfortunately, but we are looking at getting a utv, and tractor. if we get a decent package we would do both but if not, ill rent machinery and go with the utv. looking at the kobota full size with diesel, just saw a great video on it. the bed folds up and has room for 4 or folds back and room for 2 with a dump bed.....looks like just what we need, and can use. that or the 3 seat ranger....

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #973  
yes unfortunately, but we are looking at getting a utv, and tractor. if we get a decent package we would do both but if not, ill rent machinery and go with the utv. looking at the kobota full size with diesel, just saw a great video on it. the bed folds up and has room for 4 or folds back and room for 2 with a dump bed.....looks like just what we need, and can use. that or the 3 seat ranger....
The RTV is a definite workhorse. I've had an RTV900 for several years. It's a beast. Only has a top speed of 25mph. But ours rarely leaves the farm.

20150923_154936 (1280x720).jpg

20151009_140001 (1280x720).jpg

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #974  
50 you better not mention anything about ***** or The Peoples Republic of TBN will censor you.
Personally, I am very happy that there is some moderation on this site. So many of the other sites that I used to go to have all degraded to a bunch of personal name-calling, and quite honestly, stupid discussions with no basis in fact.

as what was so famously stated; “you are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own set of facts”.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #975  
...and a lot of people will have them repossessed too. Wait and see. You will be able to buy a repo'd car cheap.

I,ve been wanting to do that for many years now.

Who do you get in contact with to buy a repo,d vehicle ?
If anyone knows a place in Ontario, Canada, I would really like to hear about it. A name and address and phone number would be a great start.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #976  
So....what happens when someone finances through Kubota credit at the dealership and then they don't make their payments? Does the dealer handle the repossession and resale or does Kubota credit hire the repo out to some third party? Where would I look to find repo sales of Kubota tractors?

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #977  
The RTV is a definite workhorse. I've had an RTV900 for several years. It's a beast. Only has a top speed of 25mph. But ours rarely leaves the farm.

View attachment 784019

View attachment 784020
my wife and kiddo will be driving it too, so not fast is going to give me peace of mind. I dont mind moving slow if i can get the work done. Those are impressive pictures!!

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #978  
my wife and kiddo will be driving it too, so not fast is going to give me peace of mind. I dont mind moving slow if i can get the work done. Those are impressive pictures!!
They are a mini ton truck with hydraulic dump. (y)

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #979  
...and a lot of people will have them repossessed too. Wait and see. You will be able to buy a repo'd car cheap.

I,ve been wanting to do that for many years now.

Who do you get in contact with to buy a repo,d vehicle ?
If anyone knows a place in Ontario, Canada, I would really like to hear about it. A name and address and phone number would be a great start.
Search Sudbury Ontario. There was the Repo Depot, but it may be under a different name now.
There is one other company there too that sells repo's. I have friends that have bought stuff there before.
I think they are just heavy trucks and equipment though?

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #980  

View attachment 784019

View attachment 784020
I've been babying mine! Here I was worried about putting more than two buckets of gravel from my B2620 in it.
I better start loading more! LOL

Attachments

• 20220911_122630.jpg
    20220911_122630.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.