New Tractor Sales Are Declining

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / New Tractor Sales Are Declining #71  
Very true but it's been awhile since I've seen any upward movement in rates...

My checking account monthly interest was pennies and often single digit!
I agree, and right now all of my 401K is in cash. It may not go up, yet is the only thing in my portfolio which hasn't dropped drastically. When things settle down I will move it elsewhere, but that may take a while.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #72  
I agree, and right now all of my 401K is in cash. It may not go up, yet is the only thing in my portfolio which hasn't dropped drastically. When things settle down I will move it elsewhere, but that may take a while.
I suspect a LONG while.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #73  
Limitations on I Bonds are you can only buy up to $10,000 worth in a calendar year. Yes, nice at almost 10% but you can't buy enough.
Well u can get another 5k individually

Married?
Kids?

Add them in also

Business? Also a way to add more

Although, I agree it won’t make up for the aggregate inflation losses

(Ps the tax free education use is also a nice perk for the kids)

It is a good option to further diversify and they are easy to buy

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #74  
When you factor in inflation and the lessening value of the dollar, prices really aren't increasing at all.
The USA $ is at its HIGHEST level in twenty years.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #78  
Yep... in times of trouble the dollar is still seen as a safer haven.

A fair number of the RN staff has ties to the Philippines and I think dollar is up around 15% and I think big gains on the Euro...

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining
Yep... in times of trouble the dollar is still seen as a safer haven.

A fair number of the RN staff has ties to the Philippines and I think dollar is up around 15% and I think big gains on the Euro...
Currencies are something I know very little about. I know George Soros and Stanley Druckenmiller bet against the British pound in 1992 and made over a billion dollars but don't know much more than that.

/ New Tractor Sales Are Declining #80  
The USA $ is at its HIGHEST level in twenty years.
That's funny, my $ has has been going down fast for 2 years. Doesn't matter which way you figure it, the bottom line is i work as hard as ever, make more than ever, but it still takes more hours to pay for the same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.