New SXS

/ New SXS #33  
I consider myself well beyond middle class... And no way on God's green earth Id be able to justify that expense. Somehow it would have to monetize.

/ New SXS #35  
Can't fault the US/Canadian mfgs for pricing (to a degree) when their costs are higher.

My EV SxS was just over $13K. Included 2" receiver, roof, windshield, and 3.5k winch. It bites that it is Chinese. The only ways to put pressure downward on prices is to buy the cheaper models or don't buy.

We use the SxS every day (unless it rains) to water young plants. Moved a cubic foot of stone the last few days. It also pulls our 8x14 trailer loaded with logs or brush around our property. The alternative would be burning gas on Tundra for a bunch of short trips. The dump bed saved my back moving rocks. The point is that buying nothing was not really an option.

/ New SXS #36  
13k is reasonable, 35k +++ nope

They will rival boats and RVs soon in depreciation and sunk cost

/ New SXS #37  
13k is reasonable, 35k +++ nope

They will rival boats and RVs soon in depreciation and sunk cost

It's whatever the market will bear. The Can-am I bought 3 years ago...the identical 2024 model is now over $10,000 more. But they are selling as fast as the manufacturer can make them so they will keep raising prices until people quit buying.

/ New SXS
No doubt, as I said, I don’t fault the manufacturers from parting (many-not all) fools from their money
;)
That's why I went for the bargain, and I also never finance. If I want something, I save the money and pay cash. At least that way I'm not paying interest and financing charges.

/ New SXS
Took it out for a short ride today. Happy so far. More than enough power for me, rides nice and best of all, it sounds awesome. Quieter than the RZR 900, 1000 and Can Am 1000's I have driven, and has that nice vee twin rumble out the dual exhaust.