new project

/ new project #31  
More on my project , still waiting on water pump to come back. The connector to the altenator is sun damage as far as falling off , so I'm looking for a replacement connector. The connector is 4 wire and that back of altenator looks like this
I just changed the alternator this weekend. The OE original lasted 41 years.

Guess what brand fits.

20220826_164839 - Copy.jpg

20220826_190351 - Copy.jpg

I have Mitsubishi on my Yanmar now. :)

/ new project
How do you change from 4 wire to 2 wire ? which 2 do you use and what do you do with the other 2 ? What about using a 1 wire ?

/ new project #33  
How do you change from 4 wire to 2 wire ? which 2 do you use and what do you do with the other 2 ? What about using a 1 wire ?
My machine uses the 4 wire setup. 2 wires on the female Delphi connector spade terminals and then 2 eyelet wires that are tightened down.

Mitsubishi makes more than just one type of alternator. You'll need to find what type works for your machine. ;)

/ new project
Thanks , I'm still looking for a lower radiator hose and can't find one. I just got the parts book and it calls for a number 68401-00300. I tried on line search and no luck , any ideas ???

/ new project
Got the radiator hose fixed just did a splice of 2 hoses and some tubing. The tractor runs now and does not over heat temp at 176 . Also just taped the wire and plugged into the alt and charging battery at 13+ vdc

Attachments

• radiator hose lower.jpg
    radiator hose lower.jpg
    254.5 KB · Views: 89
   / new project
I now have the FEL it is a JD. think it maybe a model 70 the bucket is 53 inches. Now I need to make the mounts and get some parts. I need a 2 spool control valve , I have found a 11gpm on e bay is that a good one to use ? I need the parts to tap into the hydraulic system , is there an adapter that mounts to the pump ?

Attachments

• IMG_2296.jpg
    IMG_2296.jpg
    315.8 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_2297.jpg
    IMG_2297.jpg
    271.8 KB · Views: 75
   / new project #37  
Ok I get how to turn off now with the lever . What is this part for ?
That's the cover for the fuses. You unscrew the hand knob in the center and the cover comes off

/ new project
I have found the control for the loader , I need to know how and where to splice the hyd line to connect to the loader valve.

Attachments

• IMG_2299.jpg
    IMG_2299.jpg
    231 KB · Views: 73
   / new project
here is a page from the manual I have , is at the top wher I spice into the hyd pressure line

Attachments

• tractor.jpg
    tractor.jpg
    358.2 KB · Views: 63
   / new project #40  
I usually cut the pressure line & braze pipe fittings on the cut ends, Bell adapters work good. You can drill the line side to the size you need. Run the pump side to the IN on the valve & the OUT to the other cut line.