New North Georgia food plot

/ New North Georgia food plot #12  
Things are looking good and nice deer! So how is it all doing now? Any fresh pics?

/ New North Georgia food plot
Things are looking good and nice deer! So how is it all doing now? Any fresh pics?

Hi thanks for asking, the plot is gorgeous. I need to get the bush hog down there and mow it very soon.

View attachment 654517

The plan was to rip up where I put the brassicas and plant some cowpeas, but got too busy with other projects. Overall it was a success. Harvested 2 deer and a coyote out of there last spring.

/ New North Georgia food plot #14  
Food plots have become addicting to me ,This yr it will be about 6 acres worth. My implement list keeps growingevery yr also. Up to at least a dozen so far. Cant wait till fall, i am putting in some buckwheat some time in may, first time for that.

/ New North Georgia food plot #15  
Food plots have become addicting to me ,This yr it will be about 6 acres worth. My implement list keeps growingevery yr also. Up to at least a dozen so far. Cant wait till fall, i am putting in some buckwheat some time in may, first time for that.

I'm the opposite, food plots are losing interest for me! My soil is pretty much beach sand and nothing grows worth a darn! Buckwheat did pretty well though. I planted some ladino, white and crimson clover late last fall and it is doing pretty well, we will see how it survives the summer..