New MT573

/ New MT573 #11  
Thats a beauty, You are going to love doing food plots with it, Every yr i look forward to plotting almost as much as hunting, Good luck, Oh and my buddy loves his LS

/ New MT573 #12  
I have been lurking for awhile searching for my first tractor. I wanted the Massey 4707 but it would have take a year to get. So I got the LS MT573 with cab..... very impressed! This is my first tractor so I have no experience, but this thing is a beast!! Very strong and love the grapple!! I use this on my hunting property...moving logs, brush, etc.... and once the snow is finally gone, food plots & trails.

I have several attachments on the way.

Thought I'd post something positive with all the negative posts I have seen. I only have 9.5 hours on it, but love everything about it.

No problems yet...

Congrats!
I have had mine since July. I got it with something like 3 hrs on it and I now have about 12 1/2.:)
I got preoccupied with finishing up a house I was working on.
I just got a set of pallet forks and I also have an 8' hydraulic rear blade that I haven't even used yet.
Agree, the tractor cab is comfortable.
The one thing I am finding hard to get used to is all the beeping it does.

/ New MT573
Congrats!
I have had mine since July. I got it with something like 3 hrs on it and I now have about 12 1/2.:)
I just got a set of pallet forks and I also have an 8' hydraulic rear blade that I haven't even used yet.
Lol....I hear you about the parking brake beeping.....damn!!! Drives me nuts as well. I think I have remembered to take the parking brake off a total of 2 times.

Very quiet inside the cab as well. I had seen a lot of posts regarding the radio speakers not being very good, but honestly, my speakers are just fine......and I'm hard of hearing as well!! I did notice that my speakers are built into the back pillars and not in the roof. Perhaps LS has upgraded them since moving them to the side pillars...hard telling but I have no complaints.

/ New MT573 #14  
Congrats!
Why is it beeping ? Hopefully you are not driving it with the parking brake on ?

/ New MT573
Why is it beeping ? Hopefully you are not driving it with the parking brake on ?
If you get out of the seat while it is in neutral it will beep if you do not apply the parking brake. If you forget to disengage the parking brake and put the shuttle shifter in forward or reverse, it will beep. I'm just not used to applying a parking brake on ANYTHING I own....ATV's, Side by Side, snowmobile, boat......I've never done it ever....it is a learning curve for me. I could understand if you were on a hill or some type of grade, that is just common sense. On flat ground...? Meh....the tractor never moves.

/ New MT573 #16  
Nice to have flat ground, mine is 50-50 and places the brakes (on anything) are not enough. I love the brake beeper after wearing the crap out of my Kubota's brakes driving with the brake set.

/ New MT573 #17  
I agree with eagle , i wish my parking brake had a beeper to keep me from driving of with it on. A hydro needs the brake more than your shuttle, I hardly ever apply it on my shuttle But have to on my hydro.

/ New MT573
I agree with eagle , i wish my parking brake had a beeper to keep me from driving of with it on. A hydro needs the brake more than your shuttle, I hardly ever apply it on my shuttle But have to on my hydro.
I would pay you to take mine...lol. I absolutely hate it.

I have no need for it unless, like I said above, if common sense says to use it on a hill or steep enough grade. I'm on flat land 95% of the time.

Just look at my signature photo......pretty flat!!

/ New MT573 #19  
If the parking brake is on and you try to put it in gear it will "beep" loud and not recognize the gear. You have to take the brake off, put the shuttle shift back to neutral then put the shuttle shift back into gear to get it to show "F" or "R" on the dash and actually move.
The reverse beeper is really quiet compared to the parking brake.
Another thing mine does that I haven't figured out is that it will beep (loud) if I come up against something that stops the tractor. Example: Tight space to turn around and my rear blade contacts a tree and that spit second of "stopping" movement, and it will beep.

/ New MT573
If the parking brake is on and you try to put it in gear it will "beep" loud and not recognize the gear. You have to take the brake off, put the shuttle shift back to neutral then put the shuttle shift back into gear to get it to show "F" or "R" on the dash and actually move.
The reverse beeper is really quiet compared to the parking brake.
Another thing mine does that I haven't figured out is that it will beep (loud) if I come up against something that stops the tractor. Example: Tight space to turn around and my rear blade contacts a tree and that spit second of "stopping" movement, and it will beep.
I haven’t had that “alarm” yet…👌🏻. Although I’m not in tight quarters yet…👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻

Regardless….lots of “Beeps”….🤣🤣🤣👏🏻👏🏻👌🏻💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼👌🏻🇺🇸