New MT573

/ New MT573 #1  

MAGA Patriot

Tractor
2022 LS MT573cps
I have been lurking for awhile searching for my first tractor. I wanted the Massey 4707 but it would have take a year to get. So I got the LS MT573 with cab..... very impressed! This is my first tractor so I have no experience, but this thing is a beast!! Very strong and love the grapple!! I use this on my hunting property...moving logs, brush, etc.... and once the snow is finally gone, food plots & trails.

I have several attachments on the way.

Thought I'd post something positive with all the negative posts I have seen. I only have 9.5 hours on it, but love everything about it.

No problems yet...

/ New MT573
Thanks everyone....I appreciate the warm welcome.

Just got a call from my dealer today and my brush hog, tiller, box blade and pallet forks are in! Just waiting on the landscape rake and I should have all I need.....for now...lol

/ New MT573
IMG_8953.jpg

/ New MT573 #7  
Thanks everyone....I appreciate the warm welcome.

Just got a call from my dealer today and my brush hog, tiller, box blade and pallet forks are in! Just waiting on the landscape rake and I should have all I need.....for now...lol
Sounds like are all set for major destruction. Hope you have a blast.

/ New MT573 #9  
That's a good time; be careful with your glass, and I'd look into a grille guard for your brush guard. It's too easy to make a silly but expensive mistake!

20220719_161838.jpg