Buying Advice New Mahindra Checklist/Suggestions?

/ New Mahindra Checklist/Suggestions?
They just called. Not going to get it today. They said they want to check a few more things over and not rush it out the door. Hopefully we'll have it to you tomorrow morning. UGH!

/ New Mahindra Checklist/Suggestions? #32  
:hissyfit: Dang! We got "weather" coming too!

:hissyfit: Dang! We got "weather" coming too!

We were lucky and hardly received anything from that weather system. Good thing. I still don't have tractor. LOL They were missing a couple fittings to complete third function and wanted to check some other stuff as well instead of rushing it. The next day they called and said it was ready. But I had come down with a crappy head cold. Lots of people sick around here. In the meantime he told me my rear tire chains were coming in Friday morning. I said I won't use it the next few days anyway, keep it there and install chains for me first. He said no problem. So he said I will get everything Friday late afternoon or Saturday morning. Hopefully I'm feeling good enough to use it.

IMG_2649.JPG

Just in time for the next snow. Looks like we will get 5-8" on Sunday.

Last edited:
   / New Mahindra Checklist/Suggestions? #35  
A Tim the "tool guy" growl from me :thumbsup:
Hope you feel better Gas. You might be getting something from Sun/Mon big upcoming storm also. They have us in 12-24"+ range:cool2:
Very nice tractor and that's also a good looking barn!

A Tim the "tool guy" growl from me :thumbsup:
Hope you feel better Gas. You might be getting something from Sun/Mon big upcoming storm also. They have us in 12-24"+ range:cool2:
Very nice tractor and that's also a good looking barn!

Thanks Rustyiron! I just finished building that horse barn for my wife not to long ago. Still have some trim work (soffit and fascia) to do but that can be done at anytime. As long as I get it done before spring. I built it big enough to put a few other things in it as well. LOL

/ New Mahindra Checklist/Suggestions? #39  
Nice size tires and good selection for chains, it will not get stuck.

Dress warm & Good Luck.

Nice size tires and good selection for chains, it will not get stuck.

Dress warm & Good Luck.

Thanks. I had the dealer order these particular chains from tirechain.com. They are called Duo-Ladder Combination and I got them with the V-bars. I moved some snow with it today, then used the forks to move some stumps up on to the top of a couple burn piles.

IMG_2653.JPG
IMG_2665.JPG
IMG_2666.JPG
IMG_2667.JPG