New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #31  
Agreed, the boom is way too fast. The only time it seems to be set well is while booming up and pulling the dipper in at the same time (dragging dirt toward you), the hydraulics are pretty balanced then. I’m considering adding flow control valves to the boom up and down, has anyone tried that?
One thing to try is turning the 3 point hitch speed control way down... I think it made a difference, though I could be imagining things. I am operating at about 1800 RPMs now, instead of 2000, and that has helped too. After 4 hours of hoe work, I am getting a better feel for the boom. Overall, I like the machine a lot.

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #32  
One thing to try is turning the 3 point hitch speed control way down... I think it made a difference, though I could be imagining things. I am operating at about 1800 RPMs now, instead of 2000, and that has helped too. After 4 hours of hoe work, I am getting a better feel for the boom. Overall, I like the machine a lot.

That's probably right, since the backhoe runs off the 3pt hitch hydraulics. I might have to try that as well.

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #33  
Any idea if the Bobcat backhoe fit on a Kioti?

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #34  
Any idea if the Bobcat backhoe fit on a Kioti?

Depending on what years yes. Plus a lot of them can be used without the sub frame and used as a three point mount however the sub frame mount is better. I have one listed for sale right now in the marketplace section of this form.

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #35  
Having the thumb is a game changer, anyone in the fence should go for it. It'd be nice if it was hydraulic but the manual thumb is still a huge step up from having none