New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor
B90609E0-595E-4D40-BD52-00AA3486D4D4.jpeg

For some reason adding the picture to the last post didn’t work. Here it is.

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #12  
I have a backhoe on mine. The dealer had no idea how to make the hydraulics work with my third function front remote. We ended up super super rigging it but I can send pictures of how it’s mounted if you need help.

I have a backhoe on mine. The dealer had no idea how to make the hydraulics work with my third function front remote. We ended up super super rigging it but I can send pictures of how it’s mounted if you need help.

That would be great if you could send some pictures of the valve block connections. Your setup should show the intended flow. The kit came with fittings so with pictures I should be able to figure out the factory’s intent

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #14  
Not sure if that would help since I have the third function all rigged together. I could snap picture of my instructions.

Not sure if that would help since I have the third function all rigged together. I could snap picture of my instructions.

Instructions are even better. There are only so many places to connect, so as long as I can see the intended connections I can figure it from there. Thanks!

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #17  
I’m going to scan the entire manual later. It’d be impossible to get it on without this thing.

Here you go. Good luck.

Success! Thanks for the instructions. I had to improvise the hydraulics a little because the instructions don’t take into consideration rear remotes. Wasn’t too hard, the red hose was supposed to connect to the Tank port on the loader valve, but that is now connected to the rear remote valve block so I just had to connect to the remote’s tank port instead.

Had a good afternoon getting used to the controls and taking care of a few jobs around the new driveway.
IMG_3689.JPG

/ New Bobcat BH76 Backhoe Hydraulic Connection to Tractor #20  
Woohoo! Glad you got it all figured out. How long did it take you to get that stump out?