Price Check New B2301

/ New B2301
Located in northern CT, bought this machine for maintenance on a 1400’ gravel drive, moving 8-10 cord of wood a yr and some light landscaping I’ve been wanting to do for a while. Clearing saplings and some small stumps on about an acre. We have 4 total so not a lot of land.
First plowable snow coming Thursday and the machine is just starting to come together. Machine is on wheels as of yesterday.
If I could I take it in the crate and put it together myself, seems would be fun but I would no clue whats involved with assembly.
Any thoughts on a sander for the driveway?
Thinking the LP FSP500?

/ New B2301 #12  
Wow. Congrats on one that I'd like to have! So many go for mucho hp. For me, I only need 18-19, and the only one remotely near that is the B2301 (also need more clearance an no underneath hydraulic coolers).

Right now, the 2025R is doing fine. Hoping I'll live long enough to trade if for a B2301, e.g. a 2 series with 2 sided braking.

Ralph

/ New B2301 #13  
Congrats, been eyeing a B2601 with FEL and backhoe in western CT. Problem is they lowballed me on my BX25 trade-in. Thanking of trying to sell it privately come Spring. I've been reading a price increase is coming 1/1/21, however.

What dealer did you buy from? Bought my BX from Kahn's when I lived in Central CT. Now in the Danbury area.

/ New B2301
I bought from Ruwett & Sibley in Torrington, I checked with Kahns, they were much higher priced same machine. Tim at R&S is a great guy and seems fair.
Yes, I looked at the 2601 and only the PTO hp was slightly better compared to the 2301, maybe 1.5hp or something. Lift capacity was the same. Should work fine for what I need. Funny how it goes, started with the BX 18 and ended up here.

/ New B2301 #15  
I bought from Ruwett & Sibley in Torrington, I checked with Kahns, they were much higher priced same machine. Tim at R&S is a great guy and seems fair.
Yes, I looked at the 2601 and only the PTO hp was slightly better compared to the 2301, maybe 1.5hp or something. Lift capacity was the same. Should work fine for what I need. Funny how it goes, started with the BX 18 and ended up here.

Funny, I’ve been shopping R&S in New Milford. Must have stopped in there 3 or 4 times since October. They’ve had a B2601 or B2301, or both, every time I’ve stopped. Decided to get a quote on the 2601 as well as my trade-in. They seem to be quoting MSRP less whatever the Kubota incentives are. Haven’t shopped elsewhere yet since I’m not quite ready to pull the trigger. Good luck with your 2301.