Price Check New B2301

/ New B2301 #1  

GeoMart

Tractor
Kubota 2301
Just purchased new 2301, FEL, 54”QAbucket, bolt on cutting edge, R14’s, rear QA, loaded rears and LP 54”boxblade, $17,500 plus tax. Seemed to be around $600 less then any other sealer and this dealer is 20 minutes away. Think I did ok given the lack of inventory and unwillingness of most dealers to locate a machine.

/ New B2301 #2  
Congrats on the new investment :thumbsup: hope there won't be much wait time on delivery.

/ New B2301
Should be about 2 weeks.
This will be used for maintenance of 1400’ process driveway, prepping area for new pole barn and some minor land clearing.

/ New B2301 #4  
Good for you! Sounds like a great deal. Can't wait to see pics. ;)

And welcome to the forum! :welcome:

/ New B2301 #5  
Should be about 2 weeks. Think I did ok given the lack of inventory and unwillingness of most dealers to locate a machine.

I hope two weeks proves accurate. My local Kubota dealer has one unsold tractor in his yard. He has had tractors on order for six weeks but Kubota cannot give him an ETA. Other north Florida dealers are in the same predicament. Pretty difficult for dealers to locate a tractor for you if dealer yards are nearly empty of uncommitted tractors.

My L3560 needs a complex shaped steel hydraulic line that is made in Japan. Kubota cannot give him an ETA.

The global supply chain is under great stress.

Last edited:
   / New B2301 #6  
I hope two weeks proves accurate. My local Kubota dealer has one unsold tractor in his yard. He has had tractors on order for six weeks but Kubota cannot give him an ETA. Other north Florida dealers are in the same predicament.

My L3560 needs a complex shaped steel hydraulic line that is made in Japan. Kubota cannot give him an ETA.

The global supply chain is under great stress.

My dealer got like 50 tractors last week...I know just before that my sales guy had like 16 contracts on his desk waiting for tractors and he's not the only sales guy so I'm really curious how many tractors are still there.

/ New B2301 #7  
I made deal on MX6000 first part of November(they had tractor on the lot and still not delivered.) I wanted 3rd function and rear remotes and they can't get all the parts......Salesmans said they have no idea on when everything might arrive. They got some parts but not all. He indicated he has couple dozen machine sales in flux because of waiting on parts etc. just like mine. I don't need the tractor as I have a used one I will sell next spring so I said give it another week and deliver it without the additional remotes for now if that's the case. I think the supply chain issue is the real deal and gotta believe getting new machines(2021 models) in will not be easy or reliable. My kid works at a local convenience store and they can't get different varieties of soda because of aluminum can shortage? Hard to believe, but that's what the beverage driver said.

/ New B2301
There is definitely supply chain issues along with increase in demand. Saw this over the summer in the boating world. Prices skyrocketed... my local dealer had a B2301 with BH already attached which I really don’t need. He is trading with another dealer for a crated B2301. The hold up is more on the assembly & delivery side for my dealer.

/ New B2301 #9  
My local dealer has (2) B2301s that have been sitting there since Spring.

/ New B2301 #10  
Just purchased new 2301, FEL, 54撚Abucket, bolt on cutting edge, R14痴, rear QA, loaded rears and LP 54巴oxblade, $17,500 plus tax. Seemed to be around $600 less then any other sealer and this dealer is 20 minutes away. Think I did ok given the lack of inventory and unwillingness of most dealers to locate a machine.

That's a nice tractor your getting, congratulations! Where are you located Geo?