New 2021 L2501 incoming!

/ New 2021 L2501 incoming! #11  
^^^^
That could definitely be a good option if necessary moving forward.
The L2501 is already on the way so it’ll have to do the job for now.

Mike
Until you have it delivered to your home or you picked it up it is not too late.

I wish I would have listened to my gut and got the MX tractor. My wife and and of all people, the salesman, talked me out of it.

I had the boxed eave carport installed within 3 weeks of down payment.

/ New 2021 L2501 incoming! #12  
^^^^
That could definitely be a good option if necessary moving forward.
The L2501 is already on the way so it’ll have to do the job for now.

Mike

The 2501 has plenty of power to the wheels and as you pointed out, your needing more weight for ground engaging tools. I found putting weight in the bucket ( dirt) added more pulling power when i was moving dirt around my shop with a boxblade or scraper blade.

/ New 2021 L2501 incoming!
The 2501 has plenty of power to the wheels and as you pointed out, your needing more weight for ground engaging tools. I found putting weight in the bucket ( dirt) added more pulling power when i was moving dirt around my shop with a boxblade or scraper blade.

Great suggestion! Thank you!

Mike

Until you have it delivered to your home or you picked it up it is not too late.

I wish I would have listened to my gut and got the MX tractor. My wife and and of all people, the salesman, talked me out of it.

I had the boxed eave carport installed within 3 weeks of down payment.

This is true! But, I'm gonna stick with the L2501.

Down the road, if I need more tractor, I'll buy a new one. At least, the decision is mine and I'll have no one else to blame.

Mike

/ New 2021 L2501 incoming! #15  
Congratulations on the L. You will love it.

^^^^
Thank you! I’m really looking forward to it!

Mike

/ New 2021 L2501 incoming! #17  
You will like it. I'm so glad I got mine. Doing the mods is fun. I installed forward and rear lights, battery tender, grill guard from superjet511 on the orange forum, did spray on bed liner on the step and foot wells, but now working on mats from a stall mat, right side handle, etc. Its done everything I've ever needed done. Congrats on yours

^^^^
Thanks! I’m anticipating that!

I’ll have to check out the grill guard and that’s a great idea liner/mat modification. I already have the RH grab handle. I’ll install that when the tractor arrives.

Talked to the dealer yesterday. They’re still waiting on parts and they’re backed up regarding the delivery schedule so, I’m not sure when it will arrive yet. I’m not in any rush, so that’s okay.
However, I may have to go to the dealer and look at my tractor on the lot since I haven’t even seen it, lol

Mike

/ New 2021 L2501 incoming! #19  
^^^^
Thanks! I’m anticipating that!

I’ll have to check out the grill guard and that’s a great idea liner/mat modification. I already have the RH grab handle. I’ll install that when the tractor arrives.

Talked to the dealer yesterday. They’re still waiting on parts and they’re backed up regarding the delivery schedule so, I’m not sure when it will arrive yet. I’m not in any rush, so that’s okay.
However, I may have to go to the dealer and look at my tractor on the lot since I haven’t even seen it, lol

Mike

What parts is the dealer waiting on? I just ordered my MX5400 this week. They had the MX5400 on the lot but will need to get R1 tires, two rear remotes, 3rd function, and the heavy duty bucket. I was told the parts would be in within two weeks.

^^^^
As far as I know, they just waiting for the telescopic stabilizer kit.

Mike