New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
I replied back to corporate email on Friday saying I haven't heard anything from dealer. They responded that they had talked to service department of dealer and they told them there was warranty work closed out on June 22nd,2022. I am stopping by dealer tomorrow after I'm done with service appt. for wife's Crosstrek, as they are only a couple miles from car dealer...

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Also noticed something else a couple weeks ago-there seems to be a bit of slop in the front axle when I roll a front tire back and forth by hand. I looked at the axle-doesn't seem to be adjustable, and no grease fitting to grease the pivot of the axle. There is some grease left from assembly at factory. I can see the slop in the joint when looking at it from underneath...maybe I'll just try to spray some white lithium grease in/around the area to keep it lubed, not sure if a grease needle will fit in the gap of pivot

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #73  
Unfortunately, JD is outta my price range, why I stuck with Kubota. Also, their quick attach is totally different than the standard SSQA that Kubota uses, and not compatible with the things I've already bought

We`ve owned JD`s for many decades, just couldn`t swing the deal this time, that`s why we have the Kubota and not the JD, for the same reason you spoke of. $
I love my JD`s, but it just wasn`t going to happen this last time around when we went shopping for a tractor. I`m on a SS fixed income, so money matters.

You can get that proprietary JD switched out to the same SSQA as Kubota has on their loader. But there again, even MORE money you`d have to shell out.

Well, after speaking with guy I deal with at dealer, not feeling overly optimistic:mad:. He said that when I send emails to corporate, they are just customer reps to answer emails. He said he contacted service at Kubota and is waiting to hear back on how to proceed. I wanted to bring tractor there today being it’s nice and road is dry, but said doesn’t want it just sitting around at dealer waiting to hear on how to proceed. Being that the loader only has 1 yr warranty, not sure what they will say. KTAC he said is only for operator damage, not a possible manufacturer defect. I’m just so pi$$ed off right now I have no idea what to think. I wanted to put my third function on so I can use grapple cuz I have a frickin mess of trees and limbs in backyard, but don’t want to install just in the far reaching case they exchange tractor/loader. I will definitely keep thread updated on info…

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #75  
Well, after speaking with guy I deal with at dealer, not feeling overly optimistic:mad:. He said that when I send emails to corporate, they are just customer reps to answer emails. He said he contacted service at Kubota and is waiting to hear back on how to proceed. I wanted to bring tractor there today being it’s nice and road is dry, but said doesn’t want it just sitting around at dealer waiting to hear on how to proceed. Being that the loader only has 1 yr warranty, not sure what they will say. KTAC he said is only for operator damage, not a possible manufacturer defect. I’m just so pi$$ed off right now I have no idea what to think. I wanted to put my third function on so I can use grapple cuz I have a frickin mess of trees and limbs in backyard, but don’t want to install just in the far reaching case they exchange tractor/loader. I will definitely keep thread updated on info…
I`m sure my own thoughts are like everybody else`s here. Somebody between your dealer and kubota needs to get their heads out of their asses.

Dealer has had it for 2-1/2 weeks now and still haven’t heard nothing….after I’m basically done with all my yard cleanup I could have used grapple for😡

Well, after not hearing anything since I stopped by dealer almost 2 weeks ago, stopped by again as I was in area. SA informed me they sent estimate in to KTAC and is waiting to hear back from them. Must be any dealer nowadays can’t call to give them an update on status . Also told her to have them check the slop in front axle, seems excessive to me. Don’t know if they have to replace bushings or if it can be tightened. I noticed no grease fitting anywhere when I was greasing it…BTW, I dropped it off on 4/1/23….

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #78  
The front axle pivot joint on the BX2380 looks like the pivot pin goes through the middle of the axle housing. There are bushings and seals on either end. The axle pivot looks as if the gear oil within the axle housing lubricates this joint. If that is true and you have slop in this joint, it could be a problem. Have you ever noticed a loss of gear oil or noticable leaks? I'm looking at the parts diagram of the G10500 Front Axle Case on Messisk's site.
If its not leaking, it may just need a bushing (part 070) to tighten it back up.

No leaks, just slop. Looks like axle has to be dropped to replace bushings. Used to seeing grease fittings on front pivots, but maybe that’s only for 2wd/ regular garden tractors. Still, with only 139 hours, should still be tight…

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #80  
I need to have a look at the WSM but IIRC on my BX24 there is an adjustment for axle pivot tension/spacing. Perhaps there's something similar on your BX that might explain the slop.

Not sayin' just askin' I imagine you've already considered that.

Zoltan