New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #61  
Took washers out. Gonna fiddle with it some more today-this is what I’m dealing with, tires even pressure side to side and front to back. Dealer took it on Feb 9,2021 to try and correct this issue. Second time I dropped it off in June I think. I only have the service order receipt for second attempt where they put different air pressure in rear tires. I think I’ll be sending pics and letter to corporate about this issue. I’m going to kindly request a new loader setup(frame holders, loader, ssqa mount) - it just isn’t right. I shouldn’t have to deal with poor workmanship…
My gosh Bob, i can not blame you, i would crawling right up corporates ying yang over this real hard after going through all this major BS. You`re right, you should NOT have to deal with this, your dealer should be right on the phone with corporate big time. Obviously, that has not been the case, here. That is exactly what i would be requesting as well. I would make them replace EVERYTHING, including the framework that is bolted to the frame too for sure. This WHOLE frontend loader needs to be swapped out for a brand spankin new setup, right down to EVERY nut bolt and washer. I am so sorry you`re having to go through this. Our Kubota has been top notch perfect since we bought it brand new back in 2017, and is STILL perfect, today.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Wrote a letter to corporate on 2/26, got response on 3/1 saying they will be contacting dealer “in attempt to facilitate an amicable resolution”. Still waiting to hear from dealer. In letter I requested a new loader setup- we’ll see what gets done. A new BX2380 at that dealer is now $23800, I paid $18500 on Dec 28th, 2021….

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #63  
Wrote a letter to corporate on 2/26, got response on 3/1 saying they will be contacting dealer “in attempt to facilitate an amicable resolution”. Still waiting to hear from dealer. In letter I requested a new loader setup- we’ll see what gets done. A new BX2380 at that dealer is now $23800, I paid $18500 on Dec 28th, 2021….
Can`t wait to hear how this works out. Fingers crossed that they will replace everything for you, on THEIR dime.
Yeah those prices surely went up since we bought ours. By ALOT!

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #64  
Hey Bob, anything heard yet?

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues....
Hey Bob, anything heard yet?
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: yeah, right. Went to their spring open house on Thursday. The one guy I've dealt with over the years was there. Asked me how everything was. Asked him if he heard from corporate yet. Said he hasn't. Told him I was tired of dealing with this loader issue. Showed him the response I got from corporate, asked me to forward it to him, which I did on Thursday afternoon. Still haven't heard anything. I'll give to next Wednesday, then I'll contact corporate again. I was hoping they'd have a BX2380 set up in the shop, but they didn't, only the one in showroom. I really want to see a new one on level floor..

Yesterday afternoon I decided to try the turf tires on the tractor to see if they made any difference in the loader situation. First I put same amount of air in front/rear tires(20 for front,18 for rear) . Got the vinyl tape measure and went around tire tread, one rear was a bit more than the other. I put the taller one on right side. Still no change in way bucket meets ground. Put the R14T's back on for now for rest of winter.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #67  
:LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: yeah, right. Went to their spring open house on Thursday. The one guy I've dealt with over the years was there. Asked me how everything was. Asked him if he heard from corporate yet. Said he hasn't. Told him I was tired of dealing with this loader issue. Showed him the response I got from corporate, asked me to forward it to him, which I did on Thursday afternoon. Still haven't heard anything. I'll give to next Wednesday, then I'll contact corporate again. I was hoping they'd have a BX2380 set up in the shop, but they didn't, only the one in showroom. I really want to see a new one on level floor..
Wow, man i can`t believe how badly this has been for you. Maybe go to a JD dealer, take some pictures of the loader on a 1025r, and send the pictures to Kubota corp, and tell them if they don`t respond, and fix your tractor, that "your next response" will be a green trade, to replace the orange, or should i say, lemon.

We actually wanted a JD 1025r when we were looking for a new tractor. But Kubota had a way cheaper price (thousands cheaper!). So we bought the BX23s. Luckily, our BX has been 100% perfect, for us. And if we had to do it over again, we still would have bought the BX, due to price. And we`ve always owned JD`s, but money matters.

Bob, i really hope they will do something. This is just nuts my friend.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #68  
Wow, man i can`t believe how badly this has been for you. Maybe go to a JD dealer, take some pictures of the loader on a 1025r, and send the pictures to Kubota corp, and tell them if they don`t respond, and fix your tractor, that "your next response" will be a green trade, to replace the orange, or should i say, lemon.

We actually wanted a JD 1025r when we were looking for a new tractor. But Kubota had a way cheaper price (thousands cheaper!). So we bought the BX23s. Luckily, our BX has been 100% perfect, for us. And if we had to do it over again, we still would have bought the BX, due to price. And we`ve always owned JD`s, but money matters.

Maybe tell them about this thread, or offer to post on other social media sites. Wonder if that might help. What do you think.
This is my only social media site so I wouldn't know.

/ New 2021 Kubota BX2380 w/MMM & FEL- first impressions and any problems/issues.... #69  
Maybe tell them about this thread, or offer to post on other social media sites. Wonder if that might help. What do you think.
This is my only social media site so I wouldn't know.
I think that might better be left up to dieselbob69 to do. This isn`t my fight, i have no axe to grind.
Seems the ball is in Kubota`s court. Lets see what happens. I hope they will help him and just do the right thing without having to be shamed though.

Unfortunately, JD is outta my price range, why I stuck with Kubota. Also, their quick attach is totally different than the standard SSQA that Kubota uses, and not compatible with the things I've already bought