Needed bigger FEL

/ Needed bigger FEL #21  
I made my own snow bucket a bit more than 50% larger than the oem on my GC2610. I used approx. 1/8 steel plate (sheet), similar to the original and made cuts part way through the metal in order to make it bend in a straight line to form the bucket. It was a slow process but I have fun doing it and at a cost of about $125.00 it was a lot less than buying a custom fabricated one. I've been using it for more than 5 years and it works great. I don't know how to transfer pictures, so if you want to see them, look for Jan. 19th. "What have you done with your GC series.

/ Needed bigger FEL #22  
I guess I wish I had an enormous bucket for light loads, and someplace to store it,

Well, something you might consider would be a 'hang-on' bucket extension, since it wouldn't be as big as a whole bucket and you wouldn't necessarily need to use any hand strength to attach it.

1679513433192.png

Course, with the 10lb limit you'd still have to borrow some help to fabricate it. But it's basically 3 sheets of metal and some doodads and a piece of bar/pipe at the top for the hook feature you have to invent. :)

It would support leaves even with a very thin floor, and since you never push it into anything it doesn't need a cutting edge or particularly smooth bottom, so you could reinforce the bottom with anything.. a piece of pipe, angle iron, T-post.. whatever. It would still hold up hundreds and hundreds of lbs.