Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly
TractorErnie, CoyPatton is correct that I have ordered the bowl and filter for a 2210 but it didn't fit. Tried JD dealer with no matches there either so the one I have could have come from any number of tractors or equipment so it's a bit of a mystery. I guess I'll just have to make a trip to Hoye to get it figured out and pick up some other goodies too.

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #22  
Have Hoye strip a complete filter assembly off a parts tractor and end the confusion.

I did that, got an authentic assembly from what was then the local VN importer. However "reconditioning" had included the wrong bowl and element so I still had to buy those from Hoye to complete the project.

Here's a post describing that experience, identical to yours.

45759d1128810810-factory-reconditioned-yanmars-750484-img_3186rfuelfilter2-jpg

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly
California, that's not a bad idea. Matter of fact I like that idea much better than buying a new one. Thanks

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #24  
California, that's not a bad idea. Matter of fact I like that idea much better than buying a new one. Thanks

Yes, if they have one, definitely have them strip the used parts off a tractor they have. They usually sell you used parts at about 50% of what they list them for new. So if a new assembly is $60( I don't know what it costs, I have not looked in awhile) you can expect to probably be in the neighborhood of $30 for the used setup. I think this is stated somewhere on their site, or either I read it in correspondence with Aaron at Hoye. This has also been my experience when buying used parts from them as well.

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #25  

If Hoye doesn't have one, call Fredricks or WKY Tractor Parts Salvage of Japan imports.

My old JD850 and the YM2610 have the 3T80 engine. Yet, the filter and the bowl covers are two different lengths. All other hardware looked the same. I did the same thing, measured the filter and then ordered a 3 pack from Hoye last Fall.

WARNING. When going to Hoye or even Fredricks, you will get Yanmar tractor fever to buy buy buy more parts after seeing what they have in stock of add-ons and other plus options. :D

/ Ned help identifying fuel filter assembly #26  
I wonder what fuel filter size bowl assembly this is? What tractor could it fit on. And the IN/OUT fittings can be swapped out. What would be the filter p/n then?
1675623983982.png