My new L 4060 is coming

/ My new L 4060 is coming #81  
thanks .Just one thin when i went for my ride the tractor , not sure if this is normal when i let go of the fuel pedal it fills like the hand brakes on , the tractor stops really fast .Is this ok
I have my HST set to -2. Seems to work very good for me at that setting. I set throttle up to 2,000 rpm.

/ My new L 4060 is coming
Thanks that will help .Was going to print but 148 page .

Well i played whit the tractor today learn a few more thing .I really like it Big way bigger and stronger then the b2650. Did a few mod also today added a carpet ,a park brake led light and a diff lock pedal .Next it to add a rear bracket for my strobe light .Am just having a blast doing all this stuff .

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 118
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    5.8 MB · Views: 112
How do you get to the A display HST mode to adjust the HST respond

/ My new L 4060 is coming #85  
I could be wrong but bring up the HST response display and hold down the menu display button. Should highlight and you can keep pushing to increase or decrease the response.

Got it for some reason it was not going in that mode no it good

Id did a rear light bare to put my flashing light on now id like to paint it dark grey but am not near a dealer to get a can from them so what is the best match in other brand .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #88  
Id did a rear light bare to put my flashing light on now id like to paint it dark grey but am not near a dealer to get a can from them so what is the best match in other brand .
I think common tractor colors are readily available in rattle cans. JD green, Kubota orange, etc.

I used steel that i had here the top plate is a piece 0f 3 inch scare tubing just us one side the the down piece is 3/16 plate and i used a 3/4 nut to put a set screw to hold it in place I saw one on the net and i do have all the tools do make stuff like that