My new L 4060 is coming

/ My new L 4060 is coming
thanks .Just one thin when i went for my ride the tractor , not sure if this is normal when i let go of the fuel pedal it fills like the hand brakes on , the tractor stops really fast .Is this ok

/ My new L 4060 is coming #72  
The hst+ transmission is adjustable in how the transmission responds to pressing and releasing the pedal.
There are several other settings and adjustments that you should read up on.

Ok i think i saw that in the manuel il have to read up on that thanks

/ My new L 4060 is coming #75  
The hst+ transmission is adjustable in how the transmission responds to pressing and releasing the pedal.
There are several other settings and adjustments that you should read up on.
I believe it’s called response control. Even at the slowest it’s a bit abrupt for me. I like the stall guard too.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #76  
I believe it’s called response control. Even at the slowest it’s a bit abrupt for me. I like the stall guard too.

That's it. I plow snow in close quarters, so I like the response quick when coming off the pedal. Even so, mine is adjusted dead in the center, so it does seem abrupt at the default setting.
When I was initially adjusting this control I was backing a rear mower over my stream bank, and a slower hst response made me nervous.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #77  
Congrats! you will get used to how it responds, actually I like a quicker response. Looks like you are still waiting on the 3rd function... Nice rig, its a beast! Have fun with it!

/ My new L 4060 is coming #78  
just reread your original post, I believe you were talking about 3rd valve in rear not a 3rd up front... anyway nice rig!

Yep for front am going to run hose from the back remote cheap way to do this.

Where do you go to read on change the settings