My new L 4060 is coming

/ My new L 4060 is coming #1  

coupman35

Gold Member
Tractor
Now a L4060 had B2650
Well my dealer call me i order my tractor last week and they told me today it be in about 3 week mid fev i hope there right .They told me the option i want will come in by the end of the week them get it all done the next week . Let see how that goes

Getting turf tire
Block heather
HD bucket
74 inch finish mower
also 74 rear snow blower

Today i got added a 3rd rear function valve and hydraulic top link .Dont no about US price but canadian price are high that cost me about 1600.00$

but better now then later right

/ My new L 4060 is coming #2  
Congratulations! I have been very happy with my L4060, although I do regret not getting 3 rear remotes as opposed to the two that I have. I have to remove the hydraulic toplink to utilize both hydraulic functions on the snowblower.
On the positive side, the blower doesn't really benefit from a hydraulic toplink, and I keep a dedicated manual toplink for the blower.
Post some pictures when you take delivery!

Last edited:
   / My new L 4060 is coming
It going to be a long 2 weeks .I still have my b2650 but just cant wait to try it out .

Not am wonder if i will get my tire loaded .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #4  
Congratulations. Pictures are required when it arrives.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #5  
Yes congratulations and pics. I've been extremely happy with my L4060. Only 1 rear remote but I leave the BH on most of the year anyways.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #6  
Get everything done to it that you want (tires loaded, 3rd function added, rear wheels spaced farther apart) before taking the tractor off the lot.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #7  
Hope you don't wear holes in your socks from pacing waiting on deliver. ;)

Hope you don't wear holes in your socks from pacing waiting on deliver. ;)

no but the chair is making lot off mark in front off the computer i think i saw every youtupe channel that has a L4060 in it . Lot off great idear i saw for up grades

Ok loaded tire will this effect the top speed of your travel speed . I no it good to add this for ballast to the tractor . I check dont no how many gallon but it comes out to 167.00$ for each tire .How much weight will it add .

Dealer just told me it each tire is 195 kg so that about 430 pound each tire .That a good ballast sound heavy

/ My new L 4060 is coming #10  
Ok loaded tire will this effect the top speed of your travel speed . I no it good to add this for ballast to the tractor . I check dont no how many gallon but it comes out to 167.00$ for each tire .How much weight will it add .

Dealer just told me it each tire is 195 kg so that about 430 pound each tire .That a good ballast sound heavy

I calculated my weight for the fluid in the R4 tires to be 418lbs each. It will vary by tire type.
FYI, filled rears are great for traction and keeping the rear end down during loader work, but DO NOT take weight off of the front axle like 3 point ballast hanging off the rear. For heavy loader work 1000 lbs or so is a good idea on the 3 point.