6.6 MB · Views: 123
  • 013.JPG
    013.JPG
    5.9 MB · Views: 123
  • 017.JPG
    017.JPG
    7 MB · Views: 138
   / My new L 4060 is coming
Any one ease having this trouble my bucket joystick seam to be sticking not the up and down but the curle it is hard to move side by side and not coming back in the middle by it self .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #93  
Any one ease having this trouble my bucket joystick seam to be sticking not the up and down but the curle it is hard to move side by side and not coming back in the middle by it self .
No issues personally, but I hear the wires between the joystick & valve can get loose and/or come off. Lube never hurts either.

I have try to lube it a bit but will check onthe wires .

Well the wire are ok in had to adjust the linkage a bit , look like it was to much to to one side , fill ok now .

/ My new L 4060 is coming #96  
Well the wire are ok in had to adjust the linkage a bit , look like it was to much to to one side , fill ok now .

Glad you got it sorted out. Mine is stiffer than it should be but I can live with it.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #97  
My 5460 has had the same issue since new. I thought it would loosen up over time like the range selector but it has not. My tractor is almost two years old. Please post if you figure it out.

What id did is got under the seat to check how it works also got the console off then a got some slag out by adjusting the rod that going to the valve and oil it all up good . Seam to do the job it works good now and coming back to it place by it own .Before it look like it wood not come back in place .all good now.

/ My new L 4060 is coming #99  
What id did is got under the seat to check how it works also got the console off then a got some slag out by adjusting the rod that going to the valve and oil it all up good . Seam to do the job it works good now and coming back to it place by it own .Before it look like it wood not come back in place .all good now.
Sounds like you do a lot of your own work.
Nice tractor.

That trailer that they delivered your tractor on, looks like it was barely big enough to haul it. It was surprising to see that small trailer.

Oh yes that trailer had a good load . Yes i do lot of my own work i have restore 4 car and have some welding experiance frabricking stuff .Right now a doing a tree puller .it just about don