Mx5800 seat replacement

/ Mx5800 seat replacement #1  

koolken

Tractor
John Deere
Hi all.I am desperate to find a replacement seat for my mx5800 tractor. My seat has a hole which gives me a wet butt every time andd my suspension is broke too. Other than overpaying for a garbage Kubota seat again from dealer what do you recommend. Thanx!

/ Mx5800 seat replacement
Was thinking some members might have recommendations.. I'd like a grammer seat but I worry it would be too high.

/ Mx5800 seat replacement #4  
Other than overpaying for a garbage Kubota seat again from dealer what do you recommend?

Grammar makes Kubota air ride seats.

Last edited:
   / Mx5800 seat replacement #5  
Was thinking some members might have recommendations.. I'd like a grammer seat but I worry it would be too high.

The seat on our Kubota is excellent after I raised it up about 3", but I'm still planning to replace it with a Grammer air suspension seat someday. We have that Grammer seat on the backhoe JD and it is wonderful. Only downside is that after a few days it will leak down and you have to run the pump to get it back to height.

You can adjust the height with the air pump. Newer ones may have other adjustments too.

/ Mx5800 seat replacement #6  
OEM open station Kubota vinyl seats are overpriced junk and yes Grammar makes the cab seats but there are really good alternatives out there. You might look on Rural King's website and K&M seating. They sell not only seats but suspensions (spring and air) as well.

/ Mx5800 seat replacement #8  
I had an oem seat in the first l6060 i ran and a grammar seat in the one i have now expecting it to be better. Imo, its really not any more comfortable and not worth seeking one out or paying extra for. Im sure this depends on the model and application but its worth keeping in mind before assuming its worth it.

/ Mx5800 seat replacement #9