MTL Post and Tree puller

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #21  
Danuser Intimdator has been a blessing in taking back ground from evasives from fence rows, woods, roads, trails, creek, ponds, around buildings with both a small and larger tractors. Being able to excavate to break the roots and ground multiples its effectiveness. Reaches up to break off some limb head slappers too. Reducing time, manpower, and fuel maintaining property helps justify the cost. Been on the property 50 years and don’t plan on leaving anytime soon.

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #22  
I have an MTL and am happy with it. It sure beats getting on and off tractor with a brush grubber. You have to be careful as it will just cut small trees in half. It takes a little feel and experience. Too much crush and it breaks, not enough and it skins the bark. Pulling after a good soaking rain really helps.

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #23  
@dlctcg I can get a 7500 lb mini ex with a cab and thumb for the weekend for about $600 delivered. Thanks for giving your experience with the puller and that is a smokin' deal on one. I might have to check the auctions this weekend.

I just watched some Youtube videos and now I am even more excited to got this thing. I can't wait to do some serious invasive removal.

@Smokeydog thanks for the insight. Go Vols!!

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #24  
Danuser Intimdator has been a blessing in taking back ground from evasives from fence rows
Dang! Autocorrect makes it even harder. At least my trees stay in one place. :)

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #25  
Going to pick-up my tree puller after work today. I am excited, I have wanted one for a while now. I just see this as the perfect situation for my woodlot. Carefully plucking out the crap trees from between the nice ones, I can't wait to use it. It has been dry here so I do not expect to see any miracles until we start getting a little bit of moisture back into the soil. I have watched just about every video with one of these things on YouTube University and I now have a Masters Degree in tree pullers. All joking aside I think it has given me a fair understanding what this implement, on my machine, in the right conditions will allow me to do. And I love it! Pictures to come!

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #27  
Watching to see/read how it goes. My place is mostly trees.

Also could use something like this:

I like the idea of getting roots and ALL. Lots of these invasives will re-sprout from a stump and that is just annoying. Other reasons I am not into the tree shear is stumps and stobs created by that process, bad for bush hogs and tires.

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #28  
I agree, but I have some younger pines that are too big to pull and too many to chainsaw. I'm also 'weeding' my forest, not creating pasture. I would definitely need both. Haha

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #29  
@Torvy - Another reason is I think this is a more useful tool and it can pull fence posts.

/ MTL Post and Tree puller #30  
I agree, but I have some younger pines that are too big to pull and too many to chainsaw. I'm also 'weeding' my forest, not creating pasture. I would definitely need both. Haha
You might be surprised how big of a tree a tractor your size will pull.

Weeding your forest, I like it!!