MT3 57 Delivered

/ MT3 57 Delivered #11  
Thats weird. See attached. Thats what I get when I click that link.
Capture.JPG

/ MT3 57 Delivered
Wondering if it's because I'm uploading via Tapatalk? It was there earlier. I'll try it again.PXL_20201028_210223824.jpg

/ MT3 57 Delivered #14  
Yeah, that fixed it.
I'll have to take a look at mine again to compare. Hopefully they got that fixed. Thanks for posting.

/ MT3 57 Delivered #15  
Yes there is an adhesive mount stuck to the glass.

Snow removal, mowing, brush hogging, you name it and it'll be used for it.

The plan is to grove the tires like I did on my old one. It does make a difference in traction.
How did you groove the tires? what pattern?

/ MT3 57 Delivered #16  
Yes there is an adhesive mount stuck to the glass.

Snow removal, mowing, brush hogging, you name it and it'll be used for it.

The plan is to grove the tires like I did on my old one. It does make a difference in traction.
I'd be interested in your feedback on the camera display update frequency. The one I put in is a little slow which makes the picture a little choppy and delayed when moving. Really clear when the tractor is stationary. I mounted mine to the front wiper cover bolts.

Attachments

• TractorCamera#4.JPG
    TractorCamera#4.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 78
   / MT3 57 Delivered #17  
My MT3 57 was delivered yesterday. Haven't had time to really look it over but seems pretty nice.

As I get more time I'll be able to give some more feedback.

View attachment 674603View attachment 674604View attachment 674605
Like mine, it looks like your dealer didn't remove the plastic from the seat either. Thought that would be part of getting the tractor ready for delivery. I also had way too much air pressure in the tires but they blamed that on the new guy they just hired. Since my dealer also installed the loader I did a pretty close inspection of that installation too. Must have spent over 3 hrs. looking over the entire tractor to figure out where everything is - I even read the owner's manual!

/ MT3 57 Delivered
I'd be interested in your feedback on the camera display update frequency. The one I put in is a little slow which makes the picture a little choppy and delayed when moving. Really clear when the tractor is stationary. I mounted mine to the front wiper cover bolts.
The refresh rate was fine. I noticed no issues with movement or stationary.
Like mine, it looks like your dealer didn't remove the plastic from the seat either. Thought that would be part of getting the tractor ready for delivery. I also had way too much air pressure in the tires but they blamed that on the new guy they just hired. Since my dealer also installed the loader I did a pretty close inspection of that installation too. Must have spent over 3 hrs. looking over the entire tractor to figure out where everything is - I even read the owner's manual!
I don't think they removed it so someone didn't sit in the seat with grease on their pants. I don't think I've ever bought a tractor that had air pressures adjusted. They are usually maxed for shipping purposes.

/ MT3 57 Delivered #20  
I have such tire iron after grooving my tires too. It adds a little more traction on snow when it is 32F and lower. I have such a steep driveway I end up chaining up all 4 tires anyway.