MT 125 Bolt Pattern

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern #1  

Twalter91

Tractor
LS MT 125
Hey everyone im looking at making some 2" wheel spacers for my Mt125. The ones I see online are way to expensive so going to make my own on a cnc machine. Is it 5x4.5? Hard to find any info online. Thanks

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern #2  
5 hole.JPG

This will be the bolt circle for a 5 hole wheel.

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern #4  
Are you going to make your spacers so that they are hubcentric so not all the load is carried by the lugs.

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern
Yes, they are 5x4.5
Thats what i thought. I researched some old threads on here and i thought i seen that you said you bought some 5x4.5 and they didn't work? Just wondering.

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern
Are you going to make your spacers so that they are hubcentric so not all the load is carried by the lugs.
Yes im going to. Havent measured the hub yet but I plan on boring middle hole so its a perfect fit to it.

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern #8  
Thats what i thought. I researched some old threads on here and i thought i seen that you said you bought some 5x4.5 and they didn't work? Just wondering.
Yes, I did buy the 5 x 4.5" spacers, but the hub centric centers were too small by about 3/16". I just honed out the hub centric to fit. Had them on the tractor for about 150 hours without issue.

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern #9  
Has anyone measured the center bore? My tractor is not home right now and I’d like to order some spacers. If I can’t find exact I’d like the bore to be smaller then I’ll make them the correct size on the lathe.

/ MT 125 Bolt Pattern #10  
Has anyone measured the center bore? My tractor is not home right now and I’d like to order some spacers. If I can’t find exact I’d like the bore to be smaller then I’ll make them the correct size on the lathe.
When I was looking for mine, I couldn't find any with the exact fit. I am sure someone out there would custom make them, but it would be costly. Sounds like you can machine them yourself, so just get the closest you can.

I got the set of 2.5" (all 4) for $150 shipped. Just go on Ebay and search for 5x4.5 wheel spacers..... should get about 1000 hits.

That's where I got mine, specifically for a Jeep XJ Cherokee. I spent about 2 hours machining a small "Lip" on the hub centric to fit the tractor.