Mowing on the backside of the dam

/ Mowing on the backside of the dam
It’s funny, the pictures make it look flat. I was in low with the front wheels pulling and my left heel on the rear diff lock to get up the backside. It looks flat here.
Hey, Eagle 1, I’ve been through Viburnum a bunch of times. Alway on a motorcycle. Ha! Beautiful country down that way.

/ Mowing on the backside of the dam #12  
Up and down is correct. I loop from the bottom back up as shallow a path as I can find. With my equipment I prefer mowing down hill over up hill.

best,

ed

/ Mowing on the backside of the dam #13  
It’s funny, the pictures make it look flat. I was in low with the front wheels pulling and my left heel on the rear diff lock to get up the backside. It looks flat here.
Hey, Eagle 1, I’ve been through Viburnum a bunch of times. Alway on a motorcycle. Ha! Beautiful country down that way.
Glad you enjoyed it out here. Next time drop by Holiday Lake and say howdy. Still open for a couple more years.
Low 4x4 with MMM and foot covering the diff lock for me, don't have use lock sometimes, just on wet spots. These days I win row the cut and rake for redneck hay. Works well for rabbit and chickens and give some treats to the cattle.

/ Mowing on the backside of the dam #14  
Looks good that’s how I do it just back down and cut 5 foot wide at a time. Really doesn’t take that long