#@$%@ Moles!!!!!

/ #@$%@ Moles!!!!! #31  
My sister has two Jack Russel's, they are good at catching and digging up small rodents, she lives in Florida, the problem with them is they play tug of war with the local snakes, they did so with the wrong snake last year (Eastern Diamondback Rattler), They almost lost their lives, It took four weeks to recover with many doses of antivenom, hopefully if they ever hear a rattle again they will remember..

/ #@$%@ Moles!!!!! #32  
I spent over 20 years down in Independence Township Michigan playing with the moles in about a 2 acre area that I mowed. My property was among many large acreage [ for that area ] folks, most that did not try to keep them down in population. I tried just about every trick/trap/poison/hunting method known to man... killed a lot of the critters and a huge number of my earth worms/grubs. Finally sold out to a developer just before the market crash. Now living far, far, far away from them.... The doctor says I might get back to normal, some day .........

/ #@$%@ Moles!!!!!
Out in the country here we have everything you can imagine, even bear, mountain lion, coyote. I wouldn't trade it for anything.
Just yesterday I'm getting ready to check something under a car, on asphalt when a small copperhead slithers under. I figured he went off somewhere, never saw it again.
We have some large black snakes which are great, hopefully they'll go after the moles.

/ #@$%@ Moles!!!!! #34  
We also have problems here.. we got way behind on watering yard this year, was pretty dry. Not near as many ground rodents as years when we stayed up on watering and had nice green lawn all summer.. I've been going to put in a sprinkler system for 25 years, but why rush things?

/ #@$%@ Moles!!!!! #35  
My cousin is an ORKIN man, he says the best way to get rid of moles and the quickest is to run exhaust fumes down the hole from my atv or lawn tractor or whatever you got. It worked great, I have no more moles.

/ #@$%@ Moles!!!!! #36  
Harbor Freight sells an item that's called Mole Chaser (about $10.00). It is solar powered and you stick it in the ground and every 30 seconds it makes a beep sound, and makes the mole leave the area. Have used them several years, and they seem to work for me.
I知 going to HF in the morning. I have a ton of new apple trees and they are susceptible to moles and voles.