Mice Deterrent Tips

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #2  
Be sure to wash active mouse areas with a Lysol mix. Mouse #1 and #2 will draw other mice for years to come. It is like a giant mouse "vacancy" sign telling them it is a condo ready for occupancy. I have used the Fresh Cab packets too. At least they overpower the mouse smell some.

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #3  
Good Golly, Miss Molly!!!!

Another vidiot fishing for clicks!!!!

How about typing them out and posting them here so people don't have to click off to another site? Oh yeah, you might not get your click bux.

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #4  
The simple solution to keeping mice and other rodents away...is to remove or prevent whatever is attracting them...it's not brain surgery...
using something that actually attracts them is not a solution...

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #5  
Is somebody twisting your arm to force you to watch it? If you don't want to watch it, move on! Remind me not to visit Lower Uncton.

/ Mice Deterrent Tips
Be sure to wash active mouse areas with a Lysol mix. Mouse #1 and #2 will draw other mice for years to come. It is like a giant mouse "vacancy" sign telling them it is a condo ready for occupancy. I have used the Fresh Cab packets too. At least they overpower the mouse smell some.

I'm going to remember your recipe. To "delouse" I used a pet urine enzyme that my sister left me. The brand I used left an unpleasant smell making more reason for the Fresh Cab so at least the weird smells were somewhat mitigated.

How about typing them out and posting them here so people don't have to click off to another site? Oh yeah, you might not get your click bux.

Given your post count and relatively new membership date perhaps your time isn't worth anything. However, my time is worth something and if I happen to bring something to the table worth something to somebody, then so be it. Remember any interaction, be it positive or negative moves me up on search results, so thanks for posting.

The simple solution to keeping mice and other rodents away...is to remove or prevent whatever is attracting them...it's not brain surgery...
using something that actually attracts them is not a solution...

I agree. Sadly, my Kioti (and now Bobcats) are known for having an off-ramp from a superhighway right up to the top of the cab for mice. Mice issues is a thing on the Kioti forum. I take solace knowing that DOTs around the country also have not solved the problem of keeping mice out of traffic signal boxes and those giant, cast aluminum light poles over highways where 110 feet off of the ground, generations of mice live and chew on the wires around the light fixture.

49996991777_8636abce74_h.jpg

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #7  

Relax dude... there are a few of us here that also post Youtube vids. In my case I don't do it often and it is almost always something that I think would be useful info for somebody else. That is in good spirit IMO. If Eric's site happens to grow to the point that he makes a few nickels... good on him! Making decent videos can be fun but it takes a fair amount of work. It's free either way for you if you want to take advantage... or not. Just like your comment here even though not informative. :2cents:

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #8  
I found a product called "Rodent Sheriff" at local hardware store, it keeps rodents out of my engine bay(s).... It's basically diluted peppermint extract and water..... Make my own now from peppermint extract from grocery store.... Spray around engines with very light mist till surfaces are just damp about once every 2 weeks....

About 2 teaspoons of extract to 8 oz water in spray bottle....

Dale

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #9  
I found a product called "Rodent Sheriff" at local hardware store, it keeps rodents out of my engine bay(s).... It's basically diluted peppermint extract and water..... Make my own now from peppermint extract from grocery store.... Spray around engines with very light mist till surfaces are just damp about once every 2 weeks....

About 2 teaspoons of extract to 8 oz water in spray bottle....

Dale

I like your idea better but pouring old skanky smelling gasoline over where you don't want mice works too. We used to do it to the mover motors between irrigation's and for winter. I won't say that it was environmentally friendly but it isn't very hard to find old gas around a mover motor.

/ Mice Deterrent Tips #10  
Plant catnip around storage shed.