MF1528 3PTH not lifter

/ MF1528 3PTH not lifter #11  
Found my issue.
The control valve for the hydraulic top link was bearly engage and all the hydraulic flow was going there. It also 1/2 seize , I did put some PB Blaster on it and now it's moving and I have to wigle it to get to the Neutral. Then the 3pth work.
To do a good job I would need to disassemble the valve to clean it. I suspect there is rust,water in there.
In order to do that, I have to removed the rear wheel. not a job that I'm looking for. The tire are loaded and I have chain.

Sound like I would need a forklift to removed the wheel.
Actually, if you keep the loaded wheel-tire vertical it would be no issue. If it leans, you are screwed.

/ MF1528 3PTH not lifter
Actually, if you keep the loaded wheel-tire vertical it would be no issue. If it leans, you are screwed.
I never removed a wheel that big, your saying to keep it on the ground, removed the bolt. then jack the tractor.
then from there what do I do?
I did not look how is the wheel bolted, is it stud like a regular car or like a volkswagen where the stud screw into the hub?

If it screw into the hub that way I don't have to lift the wheel to get it on the stud.