MF 135 updated wiring diagram?

/ MF 135 updated wiring diagram? #1  

SkyePN

Tractor
MF 135
I'm diving into the wiring mess in my diesel 135 (9A69515) and the Fig 62 diagram from the Owners manual for the diesel does not match the wire colours for my tractor at all...

It also seems to be missing some things, for example my tach has an hour meter that is wired to something but doesn't appear on Fig 62. There's also what appears to be a pressure switch on the back of the oil pressure gauge and my light switch is on/off instead of the 4 position shown in Fig 62. Of course, I don't know what's been added or modified since it was new.

Is there an updated or alternate wiring diagram for diesel 135s somewhere?? I'm probably going to rewire everything from scratch and I'd like to make it original.

Thanks!

/ MF 135 updated wiring diagram? #2  
My 135 did not come with lights or an alternator or amp meter. All of these are new and the wiring will not match up with what is in the book for the year my tractor was made. If I was rewiring, I would make note (including pictures) of how everything is wired and just redo it. If wire color is important, you can probably figure out a way to make things look as authentic as possible when do the rewiring.

/ MF 135 updated wiring diagram? #3  
Good luck with your project. can't help you on that, looks like you've have to go wire for wire. but the vintage tractor should be simple. had the earlier model TO35 for nearly 30 yrs. different engine, but basically the same. outstanding tractor. best of luck

/ MF 135 updated wiring diagram? #4  
The pressure switch is what Massey used to turn off/on the charging system since there wasn’t an off/on key switch