Mexican restaurant ground beef

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #1  

Oaktree

Tractor
Kioti LK3054xs
This afternoon my wife and I had lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant, and as usual had their beef nachos for an appetizer. I don't know what they do to prep their ground beef, but it is to die for. I've tried numerous recipes I've found online and nothing even comes close.

Anyone here have a favorite they'd like to share?

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #2  
I used to date a girl that found a recipe online that was simply amazing. she unfortunately never shared it. after we broke up she had a serious stroke and hasn't been the same since. But if I could find that recipe I'd gladly share it!

I do remember she found it looking for a nacho recipe. I believe chicken. but it worked for everything!

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #3  
This afternoon my wife and I had lunch at our favorite Mexican restaurant, and as usual had their beef nachos for an appetizer. I don't know what they do to prep their ground beef, but it is to die for. I've tried numerous recipes I've found online and nothing even comes close.

Anyone here have a favorite they'd like to share?
Probably either taco seasoning in a paper packet. Or some great New Mexico red chile powder mixed with garlic powder, cumin, salt, and coriander. Where I live, the latter seasoning is pretty standard.

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #4  
I know what you mean. For me, this adobo paste works great. Slather some on a wrap or put it in some meat sauce. More flavor than just heat. My wife gets bothered by too much pepper aroma so this saves me!

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #5  
Just Saying...

We've been down to Mexico a few times with an uncle that spent a lot of time down there...after the first trip and we had all eaten supper...he told me everything we thought was beef was probably goat...whatever it was all delicious...!
again..just sayin...

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #6  
We're blessed to have a great Mexican restaurant that's less than 10 minutes from here. We always drive one of the Mustangs because although food is great I can make it home in 5. Key in door as labor pains start, but I usually just make it.
Usually.

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #7  
Just Saying...

We've been down to Mexico a few times with an uncle that spent a lot of time down there...after the first trip and we had all eaten supper...he told me everything we thought was beef was probably goat...whatever it was all delicious...!
again..just sayin...
We bought a 4H goat last year. The ground meat is really good. Especially for taco meat.

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #8  
We're blessed to have a great Mexican restaurant that's less than 10 minutes from here. We always drive one of the Mustangs because although food is great I can make it home in 5. Key in door as labor pains start, but I usually just make it.
Usually.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: That's me after the chinese buffet.

/ Mexican restaurant ground beef #10  
Probably cat!
Here kitty kitty kitty.

Or BEEF either.
1675650283680.png